NEW!!! Function & Form TypeTwo.5 w/Eibach ERS Springs

NASOHC

Reaction score
34own7c.jpg

The Type Two.5 takes our popular Type Two adjustable suspension to the next level. Using lightweight EIBACH ERS MOTORSPORTS springs we have improved on an already solid platform. For the customer that wants to enjoy occasional track days, autocross events, or spirited driving the Type Two.5 was developed for you. One of the first benefits of the EIBACH ERS MOTORSPORTS spring on the TYPE TWO.5 is the reduced unsprung mass due to their lightweight construction. In performance applications, saving weight is always an advantage. Another major benefit of the EIBACH ERS MOTORSPORTS spring is their guaranteed spring rate consistancy within %2 . This is a very important factor for the customer that wants to dial in his or her set up precisely to shave down that precious lap time. For the first time in 2 years the Type Two.5 will offer custom spring rate options. You can select from 12kg, 10kg, or 8kg for the front or rear, tailoring the system to your needs. (text taken from F&F website)

UPDATE: Optional 14kg available too upon request.

The Type Two.5 is currently available for the 99-09 Honda S2000, 88-01 Honda Civic, 90-01 Acura Integra, 90-07 Honda Accord, 04-08 Acura TSX, and 92-01 Honda Prelude with more applications coming soon!!

BTW: THOSE THAT ALREADY HAVE "CURRENT" TYPE TWO MODELS CAN UPGRADE SPRINGS ON THEIR OLD SET!!!

Current Type II's have been tested and will handle the different spring load as listed above due to the fact that they feature adjustable dampening which aslo has different valving than a TypeI - this allows for a fine tuned ride, street or track! Only difference on Type Two.5 are the Eibach Springs - everything else is the same otherwise.

Retail: $1150 for a new set of Type Two.5 with upgraded ERS Springs (your choice of Spring Rate!)

PM me for Special 6GA Pricing - iN STOCk and ready to ship!!!

I'm getting 14/10's to swap my old spring set.

UPGRADE: Eibach ERS Springs: $65 each + s/h - if purchased separately from kit.

Last edited:

meximan16

Reaction score
how about upgrading the shocks, did you ever hear back from them?

KuShEd_OC_02_SE

Reaction score
Great so about 3 weeks after I buy my FF they come out with the "pick your rate" springs..

sigh..

I knew they were coming out with them..but i thought it was going to be a while..

NASOHC, how much are the springs?

Last edited:

NASOHC

Reaction score
how about upgrading the shocks, did you ever hear back from them?

Nope, you have to upgrade - sell your Type I's and get new Type II or Two.5 - sorry.

Great so about 3 weeks after I buy my FF they come out with the "pick your rate" springs..

sigh..

I knew they were coming out with them..but i thought it was going to be a while..

NASOHC, how much are the springs?

They're going to run at $65 for each coilspring upgrade - any rate you choose. 6/8/10/12/14

BTW: Updated new info too! see top.

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea i was told about this a while ago from the company but in all honesty buying directly from eibach is cheaper.

I dont know why nobody is up on swapping out their springs on their coils with eibach springs, ive been doin this for a while now, i swapped out the springs in my world sports with eibach's

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Nope, you have to upgrade - sell your Type I's and get new Type II or Two.5 - sorry.

They're going to run $275 for coilspring upgrade - any rate you choose.

BTW: Updated new info too! see top.

I talked to them and they said we could buy each spring for 65 bucks.. NO matter if you have type 1 or type 2...

NASOHC

Reaction score
I talked to them and they said we could buy each spring for 65 bucks.. NO matter if you have type 1 or type 2...

True... just updated on top.

Meximan was asking about upgrading froma type I to Type II entirely - not just spring.

BTW: Updated Pricing Today

Last edited:
Back