goldenchamp's '01 EX Sedan (5MT)

goldenchamp

Reaction score
Took her out on the only dry day this week and snapped some pics with my new Nikon D5500. I'm loving the new wheels more and more!

Champ%20Front%2034_zpszkycnexy.png

Champ%20Front_zpscoicwglf.png

Champ%20Side_zpsytbzrilk.png

Champ%20Rear_zpsmdixhdlz.png

Champ%20Rear%2034_zps6xhkxidg.png

Coming soon: Stoptech brakes and Eibach front sway bar!

goldenchamp

Reaction score
While waiting for the proper funds to upgrade my brakes and stiffen my chassis, I receive these center caps in the mail from eBay. I thought they were cool looking knock-offs, but it actually turned out that these are genuine Honda parts (number 44732-S5H-MOO). I couldn't find what they were originally intended for, but I think they look even better than the old caps I had.
IMG_1901_zps0lfogbsu.jpg

IMG_1911_zps8aeck8ll.jpg

My red badge look is complete! (apologies for the crappy iPhone photos)
IMG_1913_zpsayce4dnz.jpg

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Those wheel caps are awesome! It looks really good, and props for a set of cool wheels. Just needs a small drop and it would look perfect.

goldenchamp

Reaction score
Those wheel caps are awesome! It looks really good, and props for a set of cool wheels. Just needs a small drop and it would look perfect.

Thanks for the props! I'm a bit on the fence on suspension mods. I like the stock spring rates, and I don't wanna screw up the alignment on my wheels that have expensive tires on them.

I do agree that a drop of about an inch would look perfect! Maybe a Mugen lip will give me the look without messing with my suspension? :shrug:

goldenchamp

Reaction score
Got an oil change today, and decided to replace my dying Honda battery with an Optima Red Top. In the process of changing the battery, I found that the tie down J screws were really corroded and stripped.
IMG_0043_zpsmwwmhfkz.jpg

IMG_0044_zpsakc7wocu.jpg

That meant leaving the Accord in the garage and taking my wife's CR-V to Beaverton Honda to get new ones. :facepalm:
IMG_0046_zpszefs6zbe.jpg

I had ordered a new battery tie down awhile back from eBay, but it didn't fit the Honda battery. I'm glad to see that it fits the Red Top just fine!
IMG_0047_zpsnbukpxti.jpg

What a huge difference a new battery makes! We've dipped down below 20 degrees here this month, and the old battery couldn't handle it.
IMG_0048_zpskushelpx.jpg

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Looks good. I like the little personalisation things you've done to it. The new tires and rims really sport it up. I like it. It does seem like it sits a little high though, especially when I look out the window and compare the gaps with my wife's 2000 Naples Gold LX AT sedan that's sitting in the driveway, parked next to my 99 Dark Elm Green LX 5 speed sedan.
Needless to say I like the 6th gen sedan, as I think they're the best looking Accord.

Back