New here

Zachhiland

Reaction score
Looking for someone to point me to a shop or someone I can pay to do my H22a swap...all help appreciated im in ky

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Its not as active as it once was but still plenty of people on it. You might want to scroll through the sticky in the General forum for 6ga tech mechanics. Its probably outdated but might point you to a shop. Otherwise your best bet is to start calling local shops or if you are in a rural area try shops in a metro area. Just to give you heads up a h swap is not as easy in the 6th gen as it is in a 5th or 4th gen accord. So dont expect it to be cheap if your paying someone. If your wanting cheap and good performance gains i would pick up a 4th gen accord and swap a h22 into it. Keep your 6th gen for a nice dd. Just something to ponder hope it helps you out.

Zachhiland

Reaction score
Thanks.i figured it'd be high.ive found a place to do it but I don't know much about them.i was referred to them by the shop that did my 91 accord H22 swap, so I may "give them a whirl"...i'll check out what you said and do some searching on some other ideas I have for the car...I'd love to post a pic of my steal of an accord but my pic resizing game sucks apparently

Back