Pressure Switch Replacement

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the pressure sensor for our generation? I've been reading about it on V6P but I'm not sure if its applicable for our generation.

I was able to locate the 3rd gear under the battery but not sure where the 4th one is...

dorkiedoode

Reaction score

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
No I have not done it.

My bad. I have a 2006 5 speed auto in my 01 Accord, so I had that marked. Check the diagrams below for the 6th gen Accord V6 and 4 cylinder.

large.jpg

large.jpg

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
Thanks Wheelman for the pictures. I attempt to search for it today but for the life of me I cannot find it!! I manage to only replace the 3rd gear one..:Boo:

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
Update:

Well I finally found the 2nd clutch switch and replaced it with a new one. Just in case anyone is looking to do the same, I will attach a picture of its location. If you lucky enough to unplug it without removing the rad hose, you can just slip in a 22mm socket to remove it. However, since I was not able to I had to remove the dizzy and hose for clearance. It wasn't really necessary to remove the dizzy but I needed to change the gasket anyways. When removing the rad hose, it will POUR coolant so make sure you have something to catch it.

The radiator hose I am talking about is from the engine block to the pipe in the cabin. When you locate this hose, look to the left a bit and down.

e7gm7k.jpg

Last edited:

eksine

Reaction score
if you drain the coolant from the radiator pet**** that might prevent it from pouring coolant out when you remove the rad hose

Back