RAFFLE!! Cathode License plate kits **Winners, Category C: Dtownz Thrillah dharding41

kevinbo03

Rollin' OEM style
Reaction score
Raffle is over, thank you to everyone for your interest in these kits. Congratulations to JMillerF23A1, 99F23VTech Dtownz Thrillah and dharding413!

More kits will soon be available for purchase, Cheers!

-Kevin

OLD POST:

I have made some license plate cathodes kits (link), with the intent to sell them. However, my main purpose for this initial batch is not to make any profit, but to gauge a few things. One, I wanted to know if my hands would be capable of withstanding hours of such a tedious task. That's been settled and accomplished. Second, I wanted to see if there was a market for these.

So, since I would only need to sell around 5 kits at $20 each to cover the costs for 10 of them, That leaves 5 kits. So, I figured, what's a better way to gauge interest then a raffle?

img0099qaw.jpg

img0063wni.jpg

There is one catch. If you win, I ask that you post your comments and honest opinion of the kit.

The way I will be doing it is simple. There are three raffle categories:

Cat A -Staff, Moderators, and Admins (One kit up for grabs) DRAWING FOR CAT A HAS ENDED. Congratulations to JMillerF23A1!
Cat B -6GA Supporters (Donators) (One kit up for grabs) DRAWING FOR CAT B HAS ENDED. Congratulations to 99F23VTech!
Cat C -Regular members. (Two kits up for grabs) DRAWING FOR CAT C HAS ENDED. Congratulations to Dtownz Thrillah and dharding413!

To enter the raffle, just post your username and the category you fit under. If you fit in several categories, please only choose one.

The drawing for Cat A ends on 4-17, Cat B on 4-18, Cat C on 4-19.

If you win, you will able to choose from the color available at the time. I currently have 7 white, 2 blue, and 1 green. If there is allot of demand for these kits, expect more colors and more availability by the time the raffle ends.

A small amount of kits will be for sale shortly. Please do not PM just yet, I will post a thread in this forum when they are available.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

mlp2435

Reaction score
Re: Cathode License plate kit RAFFLE

mlp2435 - Category C - i was pm'ing to buy a kit then happened to click over to this thread saying not to! very nice job

sydkck67

Reaction score
Re: Cathode License plate kit RAFFLE

Sydkck67 cat-c
Been reading your threads, def interested

Back