black house illegal?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Ya it is def illegal.

That's what the DOT stamp on your headlight signifies.

Everything is tested and approved for use on US roads.

And remember, driving is not a right its a privileged.

Don't get me started on why he failed him, im sure him feeding his family means more to him then cool points with a local tuner.

If he passes him with an illegal modification and then he goes out and kills someone because they didn't know he was turning, while its a stretch it can come down on the passing shop.

Just the way the world is, there are rules and you can bend them but when you bend it to far and it breaks, don't complain.

Whoa whoa whoa there noobcakes.....takin' it a little far there.

Bottom line is....mod your car how you want, but if you make illegal mods to it no matter how small, don't ***** when you get called out by the law.

I had my amber reflectors removed from the headlights on the TL, but I put them back in. Not becasue they were illegal, but becasue I think they look better with them.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa there noobcakes.....takin' it a little far there.

Bottom line is....mod your car how you want, but if you make illegal mods to it no matter how small, don't ***** when you get called out by the law.

I had my amber reflectors removed from the headlights on the TL, but I put them back in. Not becasue they were illegal, but becasue I think they look better with them.

x2 ...

i mean, in my opinion if your going to be worrying about whether something is illegal or not, you really shouldn't be modifying your vehicle anyway ...

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
yea, i got white LED front and rear turn signals...with hyper blinking. basically im just attracting a lot of attention fromt he cops but do i care? no cause it's a risk im taking to make it look nice. although i will get rid of the hyper blink soon.

meximan16

Reaction score
so the reason I started thIs was because I was wondering if anyone had the same or similar problem, not to sit here and cry cuz he didn't pass me. it wasn't a big deal, I swapped the lights and back that day, I did go ask him y it didn't pass, and he thought it was tinted.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
you pay whether you pass or fail...prob giving you a hard time so you pay once, bring it back then he'll pass you and get twice the pay...people do that

Back