SoCal Can Food Drive & Meet: 11.3.2012

scanlessfool

Reaction score
SoCal Thanksgiving Meet & Can Food Drive presented by SoCal CG Society & SoCal CB Mobb Accord Gathering

• C.A.M. is not the primary organizer, but will conducting a collection drive for canned goods the day off in addition to assisting in promoting this gathering of Accords.

H06iA.jpg

Thanksgiving gives us an opportunity to spend time with our family or loved one's and even though this is an internet forum we Accord guys are a tight knit e-fam bam.

So in addition to getting together we are requesting the undermentioned. If your kind enough to join us, and if it is not to much of a problem, could you please bring canned food donations which at the end of the day will be taken to help feed those less fortunate.

Like I've said before, if we can spend a lot of money on parts for our car, we could spend a bit of that to help feed a family.

I'd appreciate it if you could bring something, but if not I understand and would hope that this doesn't prevent you from coming.

Who: All Generation Accords

What: SoCal CG Society & SoCal CB Mobb Accord Gathering

Where: Legg Lake, South El Monte, 91733; Lot off of Santa Anita Ave.

Time: 9 a.m.

When: November 3, 2012

Why: Catch up with old & new members as well as an opportunity to give back to those less fortunate than us.

uE1Z6.jpg

Last edited:

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Indeed, yes. We hope you can come, meet some new Accord enthusiasts and make a small contribution if possible. If not, we hope that does not deter you from coming.

Back