Import Alliance 11' July 16th-17th, Nashville,TN

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
sgqw6s.jpg

It's our 6th annual ImportAlliance Summer '11 meet. The Event will be Saturday July 16th 2011 from 8am to 5pm and Sunday July 17th 2011 from 9am to 5pm and will occur at the Nashville Super Speedway. We expect a huge turnout both days(We had 5000 cars in attendance last year). Admission is $10.00 per person. The admission will also get your car inside if space allows. Along with the car meet attendees will have an opportunity to participate in 2 driving events. Saturday the 16th we will have our Drift-O-Rama $90.00 is the registration fee to drive all day. You will also need to pay the standard admission of $10.00. There will be a registration link and more info on our website www.ImportAlliance.org Sunday the 17th we will have an open road course day. $140.00 is the registration fee to drive all day. You will also need to pay the standard admission of $10.00. There will be a registration link and more info on our website www.ImportAlliance.org Check our website and our Facebook fan page for more details. Directions to the event: http://www.nashvillesupers peedway.com/track/directio ns.php

This event was epic last year! I was able to ride along in a professional drift s13. A bunch of us went and it was awesome. We also had a great photo shoot as well. Over 5000 cars will be there and they'll have a dyno and numerous vendors. Lets get a list going. We can share hotels. Do not miss this opportunity! I will update the list as we go.

Im preparing this earlier than last year for more time for people to plan!

Attendees
1. AllGOnoSHOW -Matt
2. RedRyder - Chris
3. Eggyhustles
4. Changaroo - Eric
5. Dinzdale40 - Danny
6. Badgertype - Matt
7. Snoobly
8. Millz, SAV and friends
9. 00Accord4cyl - Eric
10. Blackestcoupe - Brent + DC5 buddy
11. 1slosedan
12. Accord2Show - Joey
13. AccordMan722 + Buddy with RX8 and 2 others
14. Bliss_Creator
15. Imaricer:)
16. CarrieLynn
17. Bagoon316
19. Daheavyking
20. JMillerUA6 - Justin
21. PattyWak
22. NashvegasCG
23. Sp33d freak
24. Hancockd
25. Bagoon

Possibilities
1. Mikey
2. Kn0x47 -Jon
3. Lovelee
4. Ilovemy6thgen
5. dharding413
6. LX_F23A1
7. F23A1AT
8. Halabeaster54
9. 98accordexwv

ALSO here is the For Sale thread for Import Alliance. Here is the place where you can list what you have for sale and bring it to Import Alliance to be sold. Thanks Chris!

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?p=751434#post751434

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Import Alliance II' July 16th-17th, Nashville,TN

You gonna stay at the ****ty Motel6 again? :lawl:

eggyhustles

Reaction score

140 to drive the course? **** that lol

I'm there, though. Gonna be a long 15 hr drive

Mikey

Reaction score

Put me down as a possibility. Depending on who goes from my area, I may show up Saturday afternoon and leave out after Sunday's activities.

eggyhustles

Reaction score

Put me down as a possibility. Depending on who goes from my area, I may show up Saturday afternoon and leave out after Sunday's activities.

Not worth it then.

TBH, the meet itself is ****ing boring compared to the late night activities. The late night meets were A LOT better. Plus thee partying.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

List updated!

Well i'll have to I guess ... ha

Actually I'm sleeping in the Jacuzzi tub in your room haha

There better be a jacuzzi in there for $52 a night! :lawl:

Hope the BnC cruise-in is happening again. It's going to be so much easier to get around this year, I had all these directions printed out last year. lol Now I have a smartphone.

Mikey

Reaction score

It's about an 8 hour drive for me and I have to work the previous Friday. If more than one or two people are going, from around my area, ill leave Friday night, otherwise, ill get up early saturday and get there after noon Saturday.

Back