DIY- RSX Steering Wheel Install

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Oh crap for some reason I forgot about that. Yeah, all s2000 before 2006 will work. The airbag is just butt ugly.

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
so i gotta buy an single stage ep3 airbags?ugh!...

The only single stage ep3 airbags are all from Japan, its similar to the JDM DC5 airbag =$$$

Let me put this to you clearly so you don't go out and buy a dual stage steering wheel just because its a good deal

The cost of a Dual stage steering wheel + the cost of a single stage JDM airbag will be more than just buying a complete single stage JDM steering wheel.

The problem is that even if you can find a complete JDM DC5/EP3 steering wheel they are really expensive or if they are cheaper have a lot of use on them

IF you are on a budget you should go with the single stage S2000 steering wheels, but personally I think the EP3/DC5 red emblem looks better

Last edited:

8086ga

Reaction score
The only single stage ep3 airbags are all from Japan, its similar to the JDM DC5 airbag =$$$

Let me put this to you clearly so you don't go out and buy a dual stage steering wheel just because its a good deal

The cost of a Dual stage steering wheel + the cost of a single stage JDM airbag will be more than just buying a complete single stage JDM steering wheel.

The problem is that even if you can find a complete JDM DC5/EP3 steering wheel they are really expensive or if they are cheaper have a lot of use on them

IF you are on a budget you should go with the single stage S2000 steering wheels, but personally I think the EP3/DC5 red emblem looks better

tnx..i'll just wait till somebody part out their s2k's here in hawaii..lol

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Looks rely good nice wright up about. I always want to do this but now that mine is up for sale along with all the parts on the car it won't be dun. But great job never the less, I like it a lot.

pliskin679

Reaction score
im going to buy a rsx wheel for 100 bucks. if i put this in my 98 accord the airbag wont work. thats what im gathering.. i have a 4 pt harness so who needs a airbag when my face wont have the chance to even hit it lol

pliskin679

Reaction score
Ive had my accord for 2 years now and never knew about this site. Ive had plenty of turbo'd hatches and what not but never had a interest in slightly modding my 98 accord until now. i live inbetween 2 huge mountains and hate climbing them with this low HP, I just wish there was a easy way to pick up another 30 hp without turboing the thing :/

Back