NEW MEMBER from N.J !!!

2fast4you

Reaction score
Hey everybody! my name is mike and i own a tan 99 accord sedan v6 with a few mods. i know is not much but the little the car has i've done it myself.i have been creeping on this site for like a year already and i finally decided to create an account.why an accord lover? well i feel like i have no words to describe how grateful i am to my accord,it is my first but surely wont be my last 6th gen.i bought it bone stock from some dude 3 and a half years ago,after that i installed an sri to it,DIY black housing headlights and dropped it on cut springs(my bad,i know).it came with 160,something miles and now we are close to hitting the 200,000 and the factory engine vtec slaps when it kicks in(ill post a video as soon as i can).the bad: the tranny went bad 10 months ago so now i drive it like its stickshift,my friend tells me that i have the best bad tranny ever cause everything works fine it just wont shift by itself,no grinding,no slipping,no nothing.basically my car is stickshift without a clutch but we all know whats gonna happen soon or later.to finish i will say that this car have never left me stranded,bad tranny and all, and for that i want to show him some appreciation and take him to his maximum expression.

ps:i know that new members cant post pics for like 7 days,but can i at least upload one as my avatar today?

james'99

Reaction score
Hey everybody! my name is mike and i own a tan 99 accord sedan v6 with a few mods. i know is not much but the little the car has i've done it myself.i have been creeping on this site for like a year already and i finally decided to create an account.why an accord lover? well i feel like i have no words to describe how grateful i am to my accord,it is my first but surely wont be my last 6th gen.i bought it bone stock from some dude 3 and a half years ago,after that i installed an sri to it,DIY black housing headlights and dropped it on cut springs(my bad,i know).it came with 160,something miles and now we are close to hitting the 200,000 and the factory engine vtec slaps when it kicks in(ill post a video as soon as i can).the bad: the tranny went bad 10 months ago so now i drive it like its stickshift,my friend tells me that i have the best bad tranny ever cause everything works fine it just wont shift by itself,no grinding,no slipping,no nothing.basically my car is stickshift without a clutch but we all know whats gonna happen soon or later.to finish i will say that this car have never left me stranded,bad tranny and all, and for that i want to show him some appreciation and take him to his maximum expression.

ps:i know that new members cant post pics for like 7 days,but can i at least upload one as my avatar today?

Welcome bud! You can use an external hosting service such as photobucket and post IMG links here.

Are you sure the tranny is bad? Could just be bad solenoids?

2fast4you

Reaction score
hi,i tried cleaning mines and new ones with the same result,it sounds fixable but its not at least thats what a couple of mechanics have told me,hey ill be the happiest man alive if it stays like this forever.but thanks for the advice man.

2fast4you

Reaction score
i cant post links either so just see my photobucket: mikeaccord99
and if someone can post the pics here even better.

2fast4you

Reaction score
No check engine light so far,last time it was on cause of a bad oxygen sensor but that's it

Back