Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Mikey's 2001 Accord Coupe EX

Rear sway bar

Sure, I could drop the cash for a set of Yellows and Eibachs right now but there's more to it than that. Then I gotta start watching links and joints and bushings, etc etc and Im not ready for that just yet. Not with this car anyway. It might happen. We'll see.

All you have to do is replace the strut and spring. No need to worry about anything else unless you're hearing noises.

Should be on the car sometime this week or this weekend.

Congrats man, you'll love it. Have fun with those cat bolts. :ugh:

Mikey

Reaction score

Yeah, i figured out "RSB" like 3 days later, lol. Im not hearing noises now but lowering it may push certain components to begin making noise, ya know?

And what about the cat bolts??? What aren't you telling me?!? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME!!!

Lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

lol you're thinking too much of it. Unless you're slamming the car, all your stock bushings, etc will be fine. I've had my car lowered about 2" since 2009 and no issues. Stop whimpering and just do it! :lawl:

Well, my car was never garaged...so the cat bolts (one in particular) were a ***** to get off. Not to mention the way the plate is they are just a little hard to work with. Before you do anything, just get under there and hit them with PB Blaster, and by the time you get around to working with them it should make things much easier. I didn't have PB Blaster when I installed my Magnaflow, all I had was WD-40 and elbow grease. Much foul language was had.

Mikey

Reaction score

We'll see about slammage. I still need tires for the Si's and I need to figure out how much IA is gonna cost me.

As for the bolts, thanks for the heads up. Ive got plenty of PB blaster on hand so ill use it. Got this other stuff called "YIELD". Made by ChemSearch. Excellent stuff. :thumbsup:

Mikey

Reaction score

IMAG1048.jpg

IMAG1050.jpg

IMAG1051.jpg

IMAG1049.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Exhaust looks great man. Magnaflow ftw. Like i said, it will sound even better with time.

Good luck keepin the rolled tips soot free...its impossible. Lol

PS- Get them Civic wheels on there!

PPS- your EnVigors are going the wrong way. :lawl:

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score

Wheels are coming. Patience my friend.

And no, your ENVigors are going the wrong way. :p They were started to feather a tiny bit so Ima run em backwards til the civics go on. :lawl:

Back