SykVSyx - and so it begins....

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
omg dang. I just now saw this thread. Good luck man. I'll be expecting a Canadian sized update soon. :ownedrun:

Hope all is well with you! I'm hopefully meeting up with Rachet (kyle) and Crscntryacrd(John soon)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Alright, finally got around to getting some pics up of the engine/tranny.

Nothing spectacular, since they are still in stock form, but I will be updating the thread with more pics.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
omg dang. I just now saw this thread. Good luck man. I'll be expecting a Canadian sized update soon. :ownedrun:

Hope all is well with you! I'm hopefully meeting up with Rachet (kyle) and Crscntryacrd(John soon)

Wow..lookin forward to updates.

Thanks Gents, there will be updates often, still a ways to go as far as getting all the parts together, but it's coming.

Wonder what the weight of the Oddy auto is compared to the stock auto.

That's a good question, not actually sure, and was't really able to find anything on Google. I am hoping it runs better than the Accord tranny, and I do have a tranny cooler, so that should help things.

when is the j35 auto coming? :poke:

i wanna see this asap!!!

hahaha......sometime this summer, sooner than later is my goal, but we'll see how it goes with sourcing all the parts.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Got a quote from a local shop for port matching for $150 - $200, depending on the condition of things.

Anyone know if that is a reasonable price?

001Stunna

Reaction score
Derek, was at Altech this past wednesday...and mentioned to Joe about a friend wanting to do a swap and he said someone had actually called in inquiring about it too.
He claimed they had done a lot of h22s in accords but not many J-swaps...however they seemed to take it as something easy to do.

Back