Has honda ever

NOTANSX

Reaction score
Has Honda ever put out a Gen 6 honda accord coupe With a V6 and Manual Transmission.
I have a coworker who strongly claims that they exist in the US but from all the info i can find. They only come in a 4 Cylinder manual transmission or V6 automatic transmission and also 4 cylinder automatic transmission. Ive heard of Eur-asia having a version called the accord coupe type s that comes with both. But no sign of the rare car in the US.

pete c

Reaction score
Has Honda ever put out a Gen 6 honda accord coupe With a V6 and Manual Transmission.

I have a coworker who strongly claims that they exist in the US but from all the info i can find. They only come in a 4 Cylinder manual transmission or V6 automatic transmission and also 4 cylinder automatic transmission. Ive heard of Eur-asia having a version called the accord coupe type s that comes with both. But no sign of the rare car in the US.

Good question. I know they did the 6 speed V-6 7th gen. My friends has one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
honda never made a manual transmission v6 6th gen accord. people have swapped 6 speed manual transmissions into the 6g accords, but they were never made that way from the factory anywhere.

Back