f23 build

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
G23 Turbo with Mitsubishi TDO6 20g turbo or T3/T4 57 trim turbo. Forged pistons and rods(Later On) and custom Spoolin Performance Downpipe and Manifold. Also 5spd manual swap!

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
Come on everybody throw their builds in here!! I just picked up a bare block to go with the F23 crank sitting in my garage. OEM stroker and DOHC...

:wtf1: I thought you were going to get bisimoto cams and kill the H22! Anyways if you need a H22 head I gotta spare sitting in the back of the truck heading for barn even though it does need a valve guide job.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:wtf1: I thought you were going to get bisimoto cams and kill the H22! Anyways if you need a H22 head I gotta spare sitting in the back of the truck heading for barn even though it does need a valve guide job.

It'd be a cam, not cams to whomp your H22. Who said I was using an H22 head?

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
just remember when picking a turbo mike, T's are bigger than G's. the t4 housing is huge compared to the 20g. my buddies going from a 20g (maxed it) to a gt35r :skurred:

what is the best size turbo for the f23 anyway? going by displacement i would think a t3/t4 would be good...

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was thinking about going with a Garret T3/TO4E 57 trim, not sure on the A/R though - .48 or .63

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
It'd be a cam, not cams to whomp your H22. Who said I was using an H22 head?
Get over it I accidently slapped an s on there, but he might make more than one profile though. No one said you were using an H22 head I just mentioned that I have one lying around since your first post said DOHC. But I didn't think you were planing on boost so I take my offer back since you won't need it.

Back