What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Was actually last night, but finally got my CEL diagnosed.....

PO560 - System Voltage.

Not sure what the issue is, but hoping to get it clear up this weekend.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Was actually last night, but finally got my CEL diagnosed.....

PO560 - System Voltage.

Not sure what the issue is, but hoping to get it clear up this weekend.

Derek

DTC P0560: Low Voltage in PCM Back up Circuit

NOTE: If the No.13 CLOCK BACKUP (7.5 A) fuse in the under-dash passenger's fuse/relay box is removed and the engine is started, MIL will come on and the PCM will store the DTC P0560.

1 Do the PCM Reset Procedure.
2 Start the engine. Is DTC P0560 indicated? YES-Go to step 3. NO-Intermittent failure, system is OK at this time. Check for poor connections or loose wire at the No.13 CLOCK BACK UP (7.5 A) fuse in the under-dash passenger's fuse/relay box and PCM.
3 Turn the ignition switch OFF .
4 Inspect the No.13 CLOCK BACK UP (7.5 A) fuse in the under-dash passenger's fuse/relay box. Is there fuse OK? YES-Go to step 5. NO-Check for these problems.
Repair short in the wire between the PCM (B21) and No.13 CLOCK BACKUP (7.5 A) fuse in the under-dash passenger's fuse/relay box.
Repair short in the wire the back up circuit.
A blown No.13 CLOCK BACK UP (7.5 A) fuse in the under-dash passenger's fuse/relay box.

5 Measure voltage between the PCM connector terminal B21 and body ground. Is there battery voltage? YES-Substitute a known-good PCM and recheck. If the symptom/indication goes away, replace the original PCM. NO-Repair open in the wire between the PCM (B21) and the No.13 CLOCK BACKUP (7.5 A) fuse in the under-dash passenger's fuse/relay box.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^^THIS is why the Accord Community is such a great group of people!

Thanks, Levin, should be able to get this cleared up tomorrow!

:beer:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Today(as in yesterday), 'Install Meet'....installed the B & M Tranny Cooler and finally got my passenger side foglight refitted so it sits alot more flush like the driver's side.

Also finally got to switching the blown clock fuse...and strangely enough, my stock alarm works as well as my driver's side window switches, now! Thank God!

Also had the Maintance Light reset.

Huge thanks for everything goes out to 02_VTEC_SE, G, MFL, dimsum and 001Stunna!

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
today, changed out my a/c schrader valve's ... vacuumed the refrigerant lines ... and recharged the a/c system

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Installed the Hayden transmission cooler for the 4 cyl. I was going to post a DIY but I have a feeling I'm going to be going a little bigger so I'll do that when I get back from my trip. Otherwise, I gave her a bath and put her training bra on ^_^

Back