What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It's been over a week now, but I ALMOST had to replace my tranny.

What did get done is the tranny cooler hose was repositioned and I got an oil change.

Oh yeah....CAA will be paying for the cost of replacing my muffler's that the tow truck driver damaged.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Got a Bosch battery, and man o man, it solved my issue of the engine turning over too many times on a cold start. :D

XceZs

Reaction score
Slammed the front of my car since my key for the lugnuts broke and i couldnt be able to lower the back. :crazyrun:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
I drove my baby to New Jersey for Honda Day!! It was great seeing 8 second EG hatches...crazy fast. one 10.5 @ 169mph integra i think.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Yeah......a few friends did the tranny cooler install for me, what we didn't foresee is that one of the hoses would shift and rub against the lower pulley, cause the tranny fluid to spray out.........WASN'T cool.

As for what I did recently to my Accord.....swapped in another Yellow Top to see if that will solve the starting issues I have been having lately.

Will probably have to swap out the second YT in the trunk as well....which may help with my 'Fuse Error' issue my Distribution Block is throwing.

Back