What'd you do to your accord today?

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I wish I had a cool meet like that around here. :( there's only one meet near me, and it's an hour away. it sucks, though. me and another guy are the only people with coilovers. I just don't even go anymore.

Im sure there has to be more. But yeah, I guess it helps living 5 min from a major speedway :peace:

But I feel ya. I wouldn't drive that far. No fun in that.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
New seat mounts to raise seat way up to steering wheel. Was to far away

2dlnhox.jpg

2vlnpdl.jpg

Definitely going to take time to get used to but I can't be struggling to see the track. I also am fully registered for scca

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Went to the junkyard today picked up upper center beam to complete my coupe swap....and pocketed front o2 sensor no more check engine light.....

Bax

Reaction score
Im sure there has to be more. But yeah, I guess it helps living 5 min from a major speedway :peace:

But I feel ya. I wouldn't drive that far. No fun in that.
No sir, that's about it. haha The "big" meets are 2 hours minimum. **** this pos town. Alabama ftl.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
New seat mounts to raise seat way up to steering wheel. Was to far away

What did you do for the new mount?

I hit a possum on the way home. :(

Did you get bored driving?

No sir, that's about it. haha The "big" meets are 2 hours minimum. **** this pos town. Alabama ftl.

I hear you, there is nothing around me. Well there’s one that’s like 40 minutes away, but it’s on a Thursday night and I work 8-5 M-F so I never go.

Almost no car ‘scene’ here. That’s why I drove to IA in Nashville every year….except now it’s in Charlotte, NC and I’m not driving 8 hours.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Dropped off my front lip and fogs for clearbra to a guy I was referred to. He was really awesome, I talked to him for an hour. He had an ‘88 M3 and ’86 Porsche 911 Turbo at his shop. Also learned of a car meet near me every Saturday morning, from he said it sounds like there are cars there that are a lot nicer than an Accord, haha. But I’m going to check it out anyway, maybe I can get some photos.

Back