UNOFFICIAL CanAm Cruise '12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
UNOFFICIAL CanAm 2012 discussion thread

After receiving permission from CanAm coordinator JMiller, here we are. Last year there were threads for CanAm 2011 in February, so lets get this conversation started. There are talks of it being stateside again this year, and it may be on lake Champlain on the VT side, but who knows.

Who wants to come, where are you coming from, perhaps we can try to start a caravan discussion so people can roll up to the venue/hotel all at once. CanAm 2011 was a blast and we had a great turnout, but didn't really raise enough money for the cause ($100 or so, Justin opened a bar tab at Hooters for us). I would love to see more members from 6GA show up this year, stateside and from Canadaland.

Discuss

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Everyone has their own opinions on where it should be, etc, but at least you can all discuss what you'd like to do or even just reminisce about the awesome and crazy shenanigans of past CanAm's.

Basically this thread is so Dom can pee himself in excitement and anticipation for this year's epic meet. :lawl:

"Talk amongst yourselves."
talk-amongst-yourselves.jpg

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
pretty much hit the nail on the head, Kevin. but i mean, it was a damned good time and i'll be 21 this year :lawl:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
fine by me :lawl:

to be honest, i wouldn't mind if it took place in Agawam again. Having both hotels (and a basketball/volleyball court) and the hooters all within walking distance was really convenient. also, dates dont really matter for me. i love having a free schedule :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: UNOFFICIAL CanAm 2012 discussion thread

Seems like the Niagara area a couple years ago was central to the majority of members who attended. If it’s in the far northeast (like Vermont, NH, or Mass) that pretty much limits it to northeasterners and Canucks. But it makes sense to have it wherever the most people will attend from, so I’ll wait to hear where it’s going to be held before I decide. But if we're asking opinions, like to keep the drive at 5-6 hours.

EDIT: lolz

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
That was an AWESOME setup.... 3am drunken vball ftmfw

well, other than Matty's "friendly" run-in with the locals
:rofl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
As much as I agree it should be in the US this year, I think it should be central enough the people from Quebec(CAQ/Montreal Racing) don't have an overly long drive.

Those guys have always been very supportive of the CanAm Cruise, so if people from the US are looking to only drive a few hours for the Event, I am hoping that the same request could be made for people travelling from teh :canada:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
oh god, the thugs with the gun. i'm kind of upset/relieved i left after they all got there though. they didnt even care about the volleyball game :lawl:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Re: UNOFFICIAL CanAm 2012 discussion thread

whats 5-6 hours from the nati? somewhere in PA or really really western NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back