What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That's a pretty good deal. I was actually looking at OEM all weather mats for the GC today and they're around the same price too. With black carpets right now, it's pretty tempting.

Nice. I've never had a legit set of all weathers, figured it was high time. These are in Wooster on Ohio, at the opposite corner of the state, should be here tomorrow. :)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Nice. I've never had a legit set of all weathers, figured it was high time. These are in Wooster on Ohio, at the opposite corner of the state, should be here tomorrow. :)
All weather mats / floorliners ftw. Very easy to clean them, and if you're sensitive, you would be able to tell that some bad odors (fusty smell from the mats) will be gone. :thumbsup:

Hello People

Reaction score
IAGc9RO.jpg

Got in the Christmas spirit for a picture, then changed back to a more legal color of white.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
All weather mats / floorliners ftw. Very easy to clean them, and if you're sensitive, you would be able to tell that some bad odors (fusty smell from the mats) will be gone. :thumbsup:

I clean the carpet mats regularly and use a leather air freshener, so there's no musty smell that I know of. But I don't have the greatest sense of smell, either.

Love having all weathers for the winter, but in the summer I prefer the carpet mats, I like the way they look better. I put the new ones in, thinking of maybe painting the 'Accord' lettering in red, then putting clear over it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ :thumbsup:

Bought a windshield / taillights / headlights sealer for my headlights to finish up the work. Will be re-securing them w/ the heat gun, 'n then apply the sealer.

Last edited:

RawCarnage

Reaction score
Changed my oil and filter. Hoping to seize a noise but nope still there. Oh well fresh oil :)

Hello People

Reaction score
She got a bath today. Also just ordered some fog lights for her, should look good!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419118506328.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419118506328.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 86
Back