Hallelujah!

CokeZero

Reaction score
Wow. a whole site dedicated to the 6 gen! I can't believe I've been making do with a handful of members on a 6th gen sub form of another site.

It's nice to finally be around like minded individuals!!!!

Looking forward to becoming a productive member and seeing what the site has to offer. :thumbsup:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I do like Coke Zero better than Pepsi Max.

Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. Looking fwd to seeing some pics. ← Your car, not Coke tho lol.

CokeZero

Reaction score
I like the excitement lol. Welcome.
Thanks! I was almost bummed there didn't seem to be many 6th gen enthusiasts, then I found this place. Couldn't be happier

I do like Coke Zero better than Pepsi Max.

Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. Looking fwd to seeing some pics. ← Your car, not Coke tho lol.

I'm never without a Coke haha. Car isn't much to look at. The clear is peeling and its stock besides a fart cannon and a system. I'm no stranger to the car seen though and I plan to do a full restoration on the car (as I go) but what I would really like is one with a sunroof. If I get far along with this one and find one with a sunroof, I'll get it and swap everything over. I plan to stay in a 6 gen. I love these cars.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! :afro:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Welcome!

I prefer Coke over Pepsi. I don't really like the additional sweetness in Pepsi...

..but Dr. Pepper > everything.

Back