Kevos Audi Allroad 2.7t

kevo

Reaction score
So some of you know that my transmission has taken a dump so I had to buy a car asap so here was my car list.
-Forester XT
-Legacy GT wagon
-Audi Allroad
The reason for all of the wagonish thing is because I'm a father now and I need more room so I wanted to get a vehicle that was turbo and yet sleeperish. So I ended up spending weeks and could not find the number one car (forester XT) in a 5 speed or the legacy in a 5 speed so I settled for number 3. I can't lie I fell in love with this Audi its a 2.7L twin turbo, its very fun to drive, crazy fast, air suspension(not a big fan), safe, and family friendly. It does need some new paint just cuz of some scuffs and what not. I plan to leave it stock till my 24k/24month warranty.

Future Mods:
-exhaust
-coilovers
-paint
-wheels

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will post more pics soon cuz I had to be towed to the dealer cuz the cooling system is blown after day one.....what a great start to owning an Audi :lawl:

So here are three wheels I'm debating on l, the last two are three piece and I will go with a white finish with a gun metal lip. Which do you guys like

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Kevos new ride!

That was fast. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, one does simply go and buy an Audi. These cars were very expensive when they came out, parts and maintenance will not be cheap. It's sort of one of those cars that was never meant to be inexpensive. Like this one:

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38017

So yeah, hope you're more prepared than that kid. :lawl:

Congrats, I love Allroads. :) Good luck with it.

Darianjr1

Reaction score

danggg that looks good. You must be a balla to pick up an audi. Cant wait til I pick up my 2nd car, I got a family of 2 and 1 expecting lol.:sleeping:

kevo

Reaction score

Thanks guys yes I've done my home work on the car, which is the reason for me getting the extended warranty on it. maintenance is going to blow no more easy oil changes and diy's lol but I'm now going to save up for upgraded turbos and labor so when thease go out ill be ready, shouldn't be anytime soon tho car is in great shape powertrain wise other then the cooling :(. But none the less I will baby this car and hope for many years out of this German monster.

P.S I'm no baller per se I just saved for a short amount of time due to the condition the accord was in. I will bring her back to life hopefully next summer for sure 5 speed swap plus an h22 for kicks

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Congrats on the purchase. Was just reading about these this morning on the ride in to work.

Definately an upgrade, but you gotta pay to play.

Since you've done your homework, hope you get plenty of use out of it.

kevo

Reaction score

Sup i finally got the car back :wtf:
whats it been like two weeks? holly cow all these fools had to do was replace the radiator,fan, fan clutch... so far dealing with this place it has been a nightmare, the only good out of this dealership was the sales rep and the price on the car...

Anyways i cant even lie i love this car so much, it is a big step up from the accord hands down. The AWD handels so well i feel like i can corner at 100mph(will never do lol), twin turbo, wow boosting is so fun but the turbo lag in this beast is redunkulous. Gas sucks i gotta use 91 so a full tank is like $70 and it will only last a week if that and i drive like a grandma, it dose show when im on the gas. It dose 16-18 mpg city 20-22 mpg highway.

the inside is awsome heated seats front and back, leather wrapped seats, cup holders and storeage sucks they are in the most awfull places.

Overall great car no major issuse just cathing up on some of Audi's dumb matinace. Tell me why they have 10k oil change intervals, really twin turbo oil changes at 10k dumb, TB jobs at 105k. but yes it is an expensive car to maintain but im hooked on it.

ill keep you guys updated on my mods they will happen soon
thanks

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Audi life...like it, live it, learn it, love it.

So, how much did that coolant repair run you?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I don't know if you're a religious man, but I'd take the car to get blessed by someone. :lawl:

out-of-warranty Audis :skurred:

.....nice cars, though. haha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sup i finally got the car back :wtf:
whats it been like two weeks? holly cow all these fools had to do was replace the radiator,fan, fan clutch... so far dealing with this place it has been a nightmare, the only good out of this dealership was the sales rep and the price on the car...

Anyways i cant even lie i love this car so much, it is a big step up from the accord hands down. The AWD handels so well i feel like i can corner at 100mph(will never do lol), twin turbo, wow boosting is so fun but the turbo lag in this beast is redunkulous. Gas sucks i gotta use 91 so a full tank is like $70 and it will only last a week if that and i drive like a grandma, it dose show when im on the gas. It dose 16-18 mpg city 20-22 mpg highway.

the inside is awsome heated seats front and back, leather wrapped seats, cup holders and storeage sucks they are in the most awfull places.

Overall great car no major issuse just cathing up on some of Audi's dumb matinace. Tell me why they have 10k oil change intervals, really twin turbo oil changes at 10k dumb, TB jobs at 105k. but yes it is an expensive car to maintain but im hooked on it.

How big is the tank? And what are the gas prices like out there? Just curious as I have to use Premium and I never pay over $60 with a 17.1 Gal tank. I’m not surprised by the MPG, haha.

10k mile service intervals for oil is typical among german cars, VW has that too. And I know that because I just went with a friend who test drove a new Passat TDI. Can’t speak to TT oil changes.

Awesome car, if you can afford the maintenance. Modding it won’t be cheap either, haha.

Audi life...like it, live it, learn it, love it.

So, how much did that coolant repair run you?

Pretty much. Lol

Back