Kevos Audi Allroad 2.7t

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I like the style of the third one, but the finish on the first one goes with the car more. I don’t feel like the current finish of the third wheel will work too well. I think a multi-spoke would look the best since the 5-spoke lacks some elegance/sophistication which the Allroad has, but not the style you posted.

kevo

Reaction score
Yeah I'm kinda stuck between them all:sad:

The finishes you see are not what thy will look like when I get them, the company has a choice if you want them custom painted. So with that being said I want the face of the wheel white and the lips of the three piece to be painted gunmetal, and as for the the first wheel I'm thinking all white, gunmetal, black, or bronze. But I have time to chose I just wish it wasn't so hard :lawl:

kevo

Reaction score
Alright so for a little update;

-last week water pump went out along with the thermostat, covered under warrenty thank god1500 easy to replace lol
-car is going in tomorrow to have oil changed, tranny fluid drained and refilled.

Couple more thing to take care of (coil packs, spark plugs, differential fluid changed), after that stuff is done next week I can start buying parts for the suspension. I'm going to retrofit a6 top hats and spring caps to through some KW's on here's what it'll look like when I through it on.
picture.php

The guy is local so maybe he can give me a hand but yeah keep a look out for me

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Love the euro.

A lot of Audi guys stick with Audi wheels because they are better quality wheels than most. Stay away from JDM wheels and stick with Euro wheels. These cars a beatiful don't ruin the look by slamming it on some cheap tuner shop wheels.

And imo the whole slammed and sunk wheels looks like absolute garbage. Imo a good drop is flush with no tuck especially for an Audi like this

Last edited:

kevo

Reaction score
Oh no worries about cheap drop and wheels, the wheels I'm getting are around the 5k mark:sad: the pic above he still has his stocks, he is just dumping all his money into stage 3I would too if I had a six speed. but yeah ill be getting 18x10 +15 in the front and18x11+10 in the rear. I wana stay in the 18's so I still have some tire when im lowered cuz this is a heavy *** vehicle, but everyone is telling me to go with 19's idk ill just see whats up when it comes time to buy them.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Oh no worries about cheap drop and wheels, the wheels I'm getting are around the 5k mark:sad: the pic above he still has his stocks, he is just dumping all his money into stage 3I would too if I had a six speed. but yeah ill be getting 18x10 +15 in the front and18x11+10 in the rear. I wana stay in the 18's so I still have some tire when im lowered cuz this is a heavy *** vehicle, but everyone is telling me to go with 19's idk ill just see whats up when it comes time to buy them.

Good call.

If the drop above is what you are going for, that is perfect, only issue would be the fitment, but you seem to have that covered.

kevo

Reaction score
Sup everyone just a little update on the allroad.
Woke and went out side to see this:
picture.php

picture.php
1.5" lower then normal
I got super excited for a second, then I realized that maybe my front bags have blown.. so I started to panic cuz its 1500 a corner for oem bags and im sure as hell am not going to pay that much. After starting the car it returned to normal height so assume there maybe a leak who knows. Since its been cold in Colorado over the nights when I start the car in the wee hours of the morning some times the suspention light cuts on.

Long story short i spent a good amount of money on some A6 suspension parts;
X2 front spring caps
X2 front mounts
X2 rear spring caps
X2 rear mounts
X2 bump stops (bought them just in case I chose not to go super low)

Next week ill be buying ST coilovers for the car, the spring rates will be custom cuz of the weight of this heavy *** car. but yeah MODS are coming slow cuz this baby boy of mine is eating it up lol but I'm in no big rush its winter time so yeah I won't need to through some wheels on yet.

Last edited:

J30MAN

Reaction score
I assume being an "Allroad" model it comes with AWD? If it does you're going to have to get a square wheel setup by keeping all 4 wheels/tires the same specifications.

I don't know much at all about AWD systems but I have heard many times that all the tires and wheels need to be matching.

kevo

Reaction score
I assume being an "Allroad" model it comes with AWD? If it does you're going to have to get a square wheel setup by keeping all 4 wheels/tires the same specifications.

I don't know much at all about AWD systems but I have heard many times that all the tires and wheels need to be matching.

Yes/ no I've been reading and searching and you can do fifteenth widths, there's some sort of % crap some guy was telling me about wheel width with awd audis, that with going with to difrent wheel widths that they can't exceed 3.4%? Yeah he had me lost right there :lawl:.
There is an A6 running 18x8.5f 18x11r lambo wheels, but I really don't need this to get complicated on me the car is not going to see any shows or magazines so why bother.

So after watching Ben Thomas's s4 avant I didn't realize they were 19x10 and he still had a lot of tire so ill be doin sumin around the neighborhood of 19x10.5+ we will see when the time comes.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Yes/ no I've been reading and searching and you can do fifteenth widths, there's some sort of % crap some guy was telling me about wheel width with awd audis, that with going with to difrent wheel widths that they can't exceed 3.4%? Yeah he had me lost right there :lawl:.
There is an A6 running 18x8.5f 18x11r lambo wheels, but I really don't need this to get complicated on me the car is not going to see any shows or magazines so why bother.

So after watching Ben Thomas's s4 avant I didn't realize they were 19x10 and he still had a lot of tire so ill be doin sumin around the neighborhood of 19x10.5+ we will see when the time comes.

Hmm. Maybe it depends on the car? Idk haha. Like I said I am just going by what I have heard.

Back