nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome... drop the car and pls put the amber bulb back in the parking lights

minituck04

Reaction score
patofdzb said:
Tint vs No Tint
DSCN0811.jpg

wtf is up with the ring around your mirror. cuz it looks funny. or am i just seeing 5hit.

and yes by the look of the tires and the caked on mud im guessing EX-R's come with 4wd. lol. jk

car looks good bro. welcome to the site

patofdzb

Reaction score
ok. thanks for your input. haha
1. yea the tires are fat, beacause i had those in my stock rims& im kinda poor right now, to get some lower profile ones.

2. EX-R is like EX but a lillte better. it already comes leather, sunroof, v6, 6 speakers, cd player, power mirrors , power seat, etc.

3. The Baseball bat is beacause, my hood doesnt stay up, and im to lazy to go to autozone, and get new whatever theyre called.

4. The head unit i know its not the best, but it's ok, besides my mom bought it for me? hehe

5 thanks for the welcome, the tires are fat beacuse they were n my stock wheels, yea the roads are not the best here, we do have potholes here & there, but theyr not that bad. besides i ive outside the city on a dirt road, and my 100 yd driveway is also dirt & stone.

6. haha, i might drop it, but maybe just 1 inch, but later.

7. subs, i like them, theyre loud, for me, yet they fillup my trunk ahha. turn signals are from some supermarket ahhaha, they were supposed to be blue, but you never know. Legal? yea... basically over here those things are legal, or neons, or dark tint or loud muffler, music yea, ull get pulled over.

8. yea the knobs are diffrent , plus mine are cracked halfway. The ((!)) is the hand brake. i put it on because i live in a valley and my driveway is slanted. Might be the canadian model, Nope no daytime running lights

9 PLS the parking light?

10. the ring is so they wont steal your mirrors. we also have hubcap locks
basically downtown you get those things stolen, that prevents you from getting them. 2/3 of the cars her have them, you buy them for $20

Last edited:

6THGEN_AI4

Question....how is the tranny on your Mex. model 'cause V6 trannys suck for USDM.

patofdzb

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
Question....how is the tranny on your Mex. model 'cause V6 trannys suck for USDM.

hmmm.. tranny also sucks, and i have had probs with it, it was in a shop for bout 1 month, spent about 800 fixing it

6THGEN_AI4

patofdzb said:
hmmm.. tranny also sucks, and i have had probs with it, it was in a shop for bout 1 month, spent about 800 fixing it

Honda F****ed us with these trannys....man:mad:

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
I think you should black house. Car looks pretty good I even like those little rims.

minituck04

Reaction score
Z714.jpg

you should put that sticker on yoru quarter panel. looks like you have 4wd. lol. jk. but on those things you put on your mirrors. do they have a name or a brand. cuz they make yoru mirrors look pregnant. but if they serve their purpose well and you dont get your **** jacked then thats cool.

Back