caster/camber plates

minituck04

Reaction score
looked around for them and i cant find them. do they even sell em for the 6thgens. i found them for the 7thgens. im gonna get my alignment done and im gonna need them. if there is anything else that i could use let me know.

minituck04

Reaction score
2" i just want to know if they have them and how much they are gonna run me. im going to the rack tomm to see how much my **** is out of spec. talked to the dude at the firestone that does all the lowered cars around here and he was li ke for sure on the back which is 1.5". looked at the shoulder on the tire and the outside edge isnt even touching hte ground. but the inside shoulder is. im getting the lifetime alignment since i plan on keeping this car for a while. he told me hes going to align it. tell me if the front is within spec and if not i can order my camber kit for the front. if not i wont waste money.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i have 1.8 and 1.7 drop.
i did an alignment and asked for a printout.
everything got readjusted and i didn't need any camber or caster kits or anything like that.

i think he is trying to dick you, but i'm not sure. wait for other responses because 2 inches isn't bad at all for camber kits.

if you're still interested SPC makes some for like 135 i think.

minituck04

Reaction score
ive known the guy for a long tme. took all my lowered and bagged trucks to him. and since our a arms arnet adustable they are only able to adjust toe. the camber on certain drops stay within in specs. thats why im getting an aligment tomm morning to tell me if i need them or not. then ill buy the parts install them and then go back up there and get another one and theyll adjust them. but ill look into the spc ones. thanks bro

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Camber is only adjustable in front, for the record. 2in is going to be out of spec for sure. But i do recommend you get to around 1.2-1.5. Your can will handle better without loosing too much tire wear.

minituck04

Reaction score
well i went and got an alignment today. and its .58 negative. so to me its okay since i was gonna tell em to leave it that much anyway. ordered my rear camber kit today so when it gets here ill be back up there getting my alingnment fixed. by the way i have a lifetime alignment. so it dont matter how many times i go up there in case you were wondering. but yes a 2" drop is out of spec. so maybe its just my car

Back