Honest opinion on DC Sports headers

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Is that the same PILOT company that sells cheap-azz stuff and trinkets at Autozone???

yep... all the APC and other cheap crap...

it is kind of a good buy for pilot because now they can put the DC name on all their little stuff and sell it for more money... Good for them Bad for Us

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
yep... all the APC and other cheap crap...

it is kind of a good buy for pilot because now they can put the DC name on all their little stuff and sell it for more money... Good for them Bad for Us

This is true. I was thinking though, since they bought DC, DC's stuff may be more mainstream now and become cheaper.. I hope this doesn't compromise quality. I wouldn't mind picking up DC headers or catback at a local autozone haha!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
This is true. I was thinking though, since they bought DC, DC's stuff may be more mainstream now and become cheaper.. I hope this doesn't compromise quality. I wouldn't mind picking up DC headers or catback at a local autozone haha!

you can at some autozones... that book that they have with aftermarket parts, tell em what u want and they order it for u and u can pick it up in 2 or 3 days... I know u can at the one near me in brooklyn...

DfeAt01

Reaction score
Damn i hope that doesn't mean my freaken headers will be made by PILOT. I will for sure return them. :icon_toilet: My bad on the year. Its a 2001 Lude.

AFAccord

Reaction score
DC Sports are no better for gains than most eBay headers. They just have a better QC program, and therefor better fitment, and of course C.A.R.B certified. Concerning durability, weld quality, and materials, generic headers are often just as good as DC Sports. My vote still goes for Kamikaze. The only header for F22s/F23s I've seen that is designed for real gains. The quality/fitment is top notch, and did I mention they're cheaper than DC Sports?

Back