Swap tech

yogib975

Reaction score
I need a swap tech in the Atlanta area having trouble with my swap HEEELP I'm doing a f23 to h23a swap

dawg316

Reaction score
you need some one to do it or you need help to know what you are trying to do ?

more infor on year make models. engines ( new on USDM or JDM. also what year) . ecu you plan to use.

is passings emission testing a problem or not for you.

all info that would help aid you on ur quest for help

yogib975

Reaction score
Need help really already swapped in got a 99 prelude ecu need to get it wired and vacuum lines done it's a 02 accord coupe

dawg316

Reaction score
Do you need to run an obd2 for emissions cuz id highly recomend a chipped ond1 ecu with jumper harness. The prelude ecu needs to see a chiped key to start.

And vaccum lines are hella easy. Diagrams are everwhere. Again more info would help is help u. If you wana give a one sentance question and get a detailed explanation you ggotta be dreaming

yogib975

Reaction score
Lol this is why I'm stuck can't really explain myself fully is why I need a tech to look at it thanks for all your input btw, I got the mobilezer removed and those diagrams might as well be in Spanish to me thought it would be simple but I see it's not

nathan007

Reaction score
I managed to make an auto h23 ecu run but it sucked. Best bet is a obd1 tuned ecu, with a tune of course. Mine runs 190whp and 170 wheel torque , running a t2t4 LSD trans, not the most exciting but I enjoy it!

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

Back