f23.Tetsusaiga, 99' Lx Sedan (56k)

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Haha thats what i meant, show off as in updating your members thread. Are you going thru finals week right now?

Oh hahaha, I knew that...lol!
No, this week is preliminaries haha, next week is finals. But I have a lot of projects due this week lol.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
I was saying since its clear now. I put in the LED amber ones in. They look way better than the amber regular bulbs. When they are not in use just looks clear instead of having that amber look. Get what im saying? lol

Oh ok, I get you, lol. Yeah mine are just amber. Did you have to do any modification for those bulbs or can you just plug and play?
Also, do you have any pics of them on your ride thread?

sg_81

Reaction score
Oh ok, I get you, lol. Yeah mine are just amber. Did you have to do any modification for those bulbs or can you just plug and play?
Also, do you have any pics of them on your ride thread?

No mods just plug and play and i haven't taken any pics yet. Still trying to figure out how to make the center pieces to line up flush with the outside taillight. You know what im talking about. Its not that big of a deal but it just bothers me for some reason lol

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
No mods just plug and play and i haven't taken any pics yet. Still trying to figure out how to make the center pieces to line up flush with the outside taillight. You know what im talking about. Its not that big of a deal but it just bothers me for some reason lol

Nice man, well I'm looking forward to seeing them and I'd definitely consider some! I know what you mean man, I'm sure pretty much everyone on here would agree, if they don't they will in time, perfectionism...lol

sg_81

Reaction score
I bought some LED bulbs today for the brake lights but it makes the cluster brake lamp light come on. Might end up taking them off.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Last edited:

sg_81

Reaction score
Last edited:

sg_81

Reaction score
That did the trick. Cluster brake lamp is off and lights are working like normal. Thanks once again.

rooky

Reaction score
I remember last month it was the featured car, nice interior though.

Back