DIY LED's in Headlight (like Audi R8)

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Took me about 2 hours to mod and reinstall on the car...

_MG_6414.jpg

_MG_6419.jpg
Did you keep the front amber reflector on ? Or off.. with the strip of led..

Cip

Reaction score
those look really good^ one day i'd like to put leds like that but white instead of yellow

cruztonycg5

Reaction score
If I buy a pair of headlights and send them to you so you can retrofit them for me and put a led strip on it that yours, how much would it be ?

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Its easy to do you can buy kits that basically screw into your bulb housing. There is a youtube vid where the guy basically does the whole mod on camera but minus the led strip. On my first set I built I just got flat flexible strips backed with 3m two way tape, stuck them into the running light housing then got a few very small zap straps and zapped them in (just to be safe).

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Anyone can do this just bake your headlights and put any size strip you want max it can fit is a 24"

I gonna be redoing mine with a new pair of headlights and different retrofit projectors. Here's my current setup.

7d5c69fc8b6603b865a5b7cf1de4f67a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Efrain760

Reaction score
Anyone can do this just bake your headlights and put any size strip you want max it can fit is a 24"

I gonna be redoing mine with a new pair of headlights and different retrofit projectors. Here's my current setup.

7d5c69fc8b6603b865a5b7cf1de4f67a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What kind of led are those? They look like a solid light not dots, it looks so clean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

604ACCORD

Reaction score
led tubes, I'm using them. You can get switch back ones too, they come in multiple lengths. I got mine on ebay, I bought the more expensive ones just cuz they go inside the lights.

Back