DarkSideAccord's 1999 G23 powered I4 sedan (56K go sleep)

HandoEX

Reaction score
I love to see the long term owners representing. Owning it for that long is just awesome! The wheels are definately hot, the lip kit flows well, and I think the hybrid head/block swap will put your car over the top. Great job and best of luck with the rest!

DaAccord98

Reaction score
lookin very sexy this accord....keep it up luv the rims like the side markers but i wanna get BMW 745Li on mines

Phil47906

Reaction score
Looks good Roy. It would be a good idea to get some before and after Dyno runs so we can see some numbers. & I'll be waiting to see some step by step photos of the swap as you go along.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
BadgerType said:
my g23 is better then yours....... i mean when it gets done :driving:

we'll see :p if ur's turns out faster, i'll rebuild my block! lol :p jk mang... only thing i'll get is crower stage 1 cams and that's it.... thanx for the comments guys... i'll try to post pix of the G23 install when i do it somwtime in early january

DaAccord98: yes, get the 7 series ones... then i'll still be the only one sporting the M3 sidemarkers:D

and_one

Reaction score
i dont think i ever told you but....DAMN your car is fukcen NICE!!! :peace: GOOD JOB :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back