Operation: TooLow Build Thread (56k)

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
Names rob from northeast ohio(Youngstown).My car is a 2000 Honda Accord sedan 2.3L VTEC 5 speed. 285k on the clock. Had this car for 3 going on 4 years. Used to be my moms car then I wrecked my 5th gen accord :(. After that my dad bought her a van and passed this down to me being I had no car and was in school and working. My plans for this car is to go big and surprise everyone with my crazy plans. I'm not putting future mods as I want to keep a lot of them a secret. You will see what I got up my sleeve as time goes by. Remember big and y'all will be shocked when I'm done! DETERMINED TO IMPRESS!!! IS MY MOTTO!!! for this build

Mods list

Engine
- eBay CAI (Installed)
- Spectre Air Filter (Installed)
- Big 3 upgrade (Installed)
- eBay header(Installed)
- eBay test pipe(Installed)
- eBay catback (2.25")(Installed)
- vibrant resonator (2.25")
- jegs performance chambered muffler (2.25")(Installed)
- resonated tip(exhaust shop said it was to long)

Suspension
- NRG titanium finish strut bar (Installed)

Wheels/Tires
- XXR 531 gold 18x11 +20(Sold)
- Enkei mm2 17x7 +42(Winter Set)(Installed)
- 215/45/17(Installed)
- Zerg Industries green extended lug nuts
- Sickspeed Extended lugs with gold caps(Installed)
- Honda center caps(Installed)

Exterior
- Rear roof spoiler(Installed)
- Window visors(Installed)
- HC1 lip
- Euro accord grille with H painted gold

Interior/ICE
- Woodgrain center console (Installed)
- Woodgrain Hvac cover (Installed)
- Woodgrain window switches (Installed)
- Woodgrain bezel (Installed)
- Carbon fiber shift boot (Installed)
- Woodgrain w/ black leather grip shift knob(Retired)
- Woodgrain shift knob w/ black leather top and gold bottom(Installed)
- Euro Accord Dash Cover painted gold(Installed)
- KMH Tach cover carbon fiber (Retired)
- Full inside Led conversion(Installed)
- NRG carbon fiber aluminium pedals (Still have to drill holes for these)
- Tan leather RSX seats with side airbags (Installed)
- NRG ball bearing quick release hub 2.5 (Installed)
- NRG 3 Spoke chrome woodgrain steering wheel (Sold)
- Woodgrain Steering wheel with gold spokes and Honda horn(Installed)
- NRG gold hub (Installed)
- JTC Customs Short shifter (Installed)
- JVC kw av61 double din(Installed)
- Cerwin Vega Stealth Series 6.5(Installed)
- Sony Xplodes 6.9(Installed)
- 2 DB Drive 15" subs(Blown)
- Ported bbox(Installed)
- American Bass 1980 watt amp(Sold)
- 12 gauge wire for subs and amp(Installed)

Everything that's installed I've put installed next to it. Other than that its all Sittin in boxes in my room.

Before:

f445b928a177300008db2cfd7ed90995.jpg

a8946879f0cf7664552d800c5099f4d9.jpg

After:

3f8d582a30ba7b3277758ecc42075771.jpg

58e657f4828f08bb0aee4da42d3db334.jpg

12a3a634c759b3eea5c63d5ad89cb800.jpg

7fcd567ed0cab5d953ebdc5c5e108713.jpg

6407b18f8cdac3ab195595354459d25a.jpg

e2d4304d4d6bc07c27eed69018df674f.jpg

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Operation: TooLow Build Thread

There are a few cars that have had air ride on them.

One Member passed away, the others haven't been on often.

6thGenJed and Johnson are the two that come to mind that are 'current' Members with air ride. You can always send them a pm and see.

Lip kit choices, Mugen, WW, Xenon or get create with the BaysonR v2.0 offerings.

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score

There are a few cars that have had air ride on them.

One Member passed away, the others haven't been on often.

6thGenJed and Johnson are the two that come to mind that are 'current' Members with air ride. You can always send them a pm and see.

Lip kit choices, Mugen, WW, Xenon or get create with the BaysonR v2.0 offerings.

Thank you sir! I will send them a pm.

Any places I can find those lips for a good price?

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Thank you sir! I will send them a pm.

Any places I can find those lips for a good price?

At one point there were full WW/Xenon kits on here for sale, but the last one was sold not too long ago.

You can check on ebay and see what you find, or craigslist, where you may have better luck.

I am looking for a front lip as well, and finding used WW/Xenon lip kits in good condition can be a bit hard.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

There is info on lip/body kits everywhere, try searching harder and you'll have plenty to read/see. There is also the lip kit review thread. And there is info over on V6P.

To run 11.5” wheels on this car you are going to have to sacrifice performance because you will have to run a lot of camber or have crazy stretch, or both, etc. Point being, hellaflush is not conducive to performance. Thus I’d either pick stance or performance, or go with less aggressive wheel specs and meet more in the middle. Otherwise you will have a lot invested in a turbo setup that you won't be able to put to good use.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score

To keep performance and stance in mind I wouldn't do wider than 9-9.5 on this car.

Car must be a manual trans for turbo by the way.

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score

At one point there were full WW/Xenon kits on here for sale, but the last one was sold not too long ago.

You can check on ebay and see what you find, or craigslist, where you may have better luck.

I am looking for a front lip as well, and finding used WW/Xenon lip kits in good condition can be a bit hard.
Yea I've been in those classifieds everyday all I find is mugen or OEM lip.
There is info on lip/body kits everywhere, try searching harder and you'll have plenty to read/see. There is also the lip kit review thread. And there is info over on V6P.

To run 11.5” wheels on this car you are going to have to sacrifice performance because you will have to run a lot of camber or have crazy stretch, or both, etc. Point being, hellaflush is not conducive to performance. Thus I’d either pick stance or performance, or go with less aggressive wheel specs and meet more in the middle. Otherwise you will have a lot invested in a turbo setup that you won't be able to put to good use.
OK I'll keep searching some more. As far as performance and stance I'll be sure to keep that in mind. This project is going to be a lot of trial and error. I'm going to see if I can keep both but if not then Ima lean towards stance. I'm on a mission for toolow and too wide. Love me some wide tires (dad is a muscle car head so like father like son). I've never seen somebody try this wide before on any Honda so I'm going for it! :)
To keep performance and stance in mind I wouldn't do wider than 9-9.5 on this car.

Car must be a manual trans for turbo by the way.
As stated it is a manual Lol I've never had an automatic and I'm keeping that in mind. First thing is I'm doing your regular I/H/E I got a whole kit I pieced together coming in soon. Since I can't find an exhaust shop around here who will put a test pipe on looks like I'm putting my own exhaust on this time.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I think my buddy Vince here in Akron still has his WW kit off his sedan for sale. I'll see if I can get him to jump back on here.

Back