Operation: TooLow Build Thread (56k)

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Re: Operation: TooLow Build Thread

Thanks man! I'm trying I got parts coming in all week! I will be updating soon! I've had good luck with the eBay header before. I had one on my 5th gen. Never cracked or leaked even when I went from 2.25 piping to the 3 inch, header stayed in great shape.
Yeah the 5th gen Megan SS header I had was perfect, and sounded like sex. Hopefully your luck is the same with this header though!

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score

My update is not worthy of this sexi forum :(. I just have a gang of parts Sittin in the corner of my room. Will be getting a laptop and camera soon to post pics.

Still got parts coming in daily also buying daily. Once my income tax come in a lot of teasers will be up too :signs6:

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score

dupyze4a.jpg

Crappy cell phone pic but don't mind the mess lol

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score

:salook: lol, thats a nice stack of boxes u got there. I'm lucky if I get one a week at my pace. Hope to at least see some unboxed pics of the stuff soon!

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score

OK finally took some pics of my car. Idk if I stated before but it does have front end damage from a wreck in 2012 during a winter storm. That's getting fixed when income tax gets in. Just been driving it like that because I had that idgaf mood Lol.

mesa8yqa.jpg

u3eqe5uq.jpg

avuhumyn.jpg

No rust 284k on the clock and I have all tan interior. Also can someone change my thread name and add (56k)?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

You can update your own thread title if you click on Edit in the 1st post, then click Go Advanced.

Back