Operation: TooLow Build Thread (56k)

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
ba6ahy8a.jpg

Bought some RSX seats with accord brackets. They are installed will take pic when I get off work.

u6yta6eq.jpg

Also installed my woodgrain will take more pics of interior. Tried cleaning the carpet but looks like I need to get another one :/.

Updated mods list.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
Re: Operation: TooLow Build Thread

Thank you! Does anybody know exactly what brand double din fits in our accords? Mine is 4 inches and I measured the factory double din and that measured 4.5 inches so I kinda have a gap with the one I got.

All double dins will fit the same. It is a standardized size. With our 6th gen it leaves a gap like you said unless you buy the metra install kit. I went without one for a while but eventually got sick of the gap.

Also since your hood, bumper and fender are damaged, you might want to consider the coupe front end conversion when you go to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
Gotcha! I had the kit from best buy put it in and it was to big! Also Ima keep the sedan front end got plans and a kit for it

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Leenwerd43

Reaction score
How does your exhaust sound? I am slowly buying pieces to replace mine and was thinking of going the same route as you did. Do you have a sound clip of it running?

Back