Operation: TooLow Build Thread (56k)

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
How does your exhaust sound? I am slowly buying pieces to replace mine and was thinking of going the same route as you did. Do you have a sound clip of it running?

Haven't got it put on yet. Just the CAI is on and even with just that it gives a deep growl at higher rpms quiet cruising and low rpms I'll try and get a sound clip of it.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
How does your exhaust sound? I am slowly buying pieces to replace mine and was thinking of going the same route as you did. Do you have a sound clip of it running?

Its not the best video took it with my phone but here is a 20 second clip of what it sounds like with just eBay piping and spectre air filter

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
5yqe4e5e.jpg

NRG ball bearing quick release hub just got here

ja5avudu.jpg

Also my Zerg Industries green extended lug nuts came in to! But I'm having a problem with them.

evyveqy9.jpg

They don't fit into any of the holes! I did some research and couldn't find an exact answer but it says on nlmotoring that these wheels require tuner lug nuts which is what I bought. They are to bulged out on the bottom.

Just found out that I need slim tuner lugs so sending these back and getting some slim ones

Last edited:

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
5egutahe.jpg

NRG woodgrain 3 spoke chrome w/ horn just came in! Loving it!

Also bought Honda center caps for my wheels! Can't wait til spring! Mods list updated again.

5ejyru6y.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Is this just all piling up in your room? lol you're gonna have a heyday that first warm day of spring.

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
Is this just all piling up in your room? lol you're gonna have a heyday that first warm day of spring.

Yes sir! Just stacking up getting ready for the spring! I've got more coming and more surprises a huge surprise soon! ;) ;) ;)

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Well you're continuing to impress me, at least! lol, where did you get those honda center caps? Might need those at some point down the road.

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
Well you're continuing to impress me, at least! lol, where did you get those honda center caps? Might need those at some point down the road.

Lol I'm trying to make my car unique and get some good ratings from the OGs here hopefully.

The Honda store! My dads the service manager there just took my rim went to the parts room and they just gave them to me for free

Back