Spacemonkee's '00 AV6 4door (No 56K)

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Ill probably grab a hood bra to hide it a little better for the time being.
If I get a hood bra for this '00 sedan hood will it fit the 01-02 coupe hood in the future or are they completely different?
Not too drastic of a difference for you to clearly notice but since the hoods for the various years a bit different you might have some "freeplay" at the corner of the hood where it would meet against the bumper. This won't be noticeable unless you physically touch and move it but other than that you'll be fine. If you're looking for one ATM, check out Handaaccessories.com they have a ton of stuff that's OEM.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Not too drastic of a difference for you to clearly notice but since the hoods for the various years a bit different you might have some "freeplay" at the corner of the hood where it would meet against the bumper. This won't be noticeable unless you physically touch and move it but other than that you'll be fine. If you're looking for one ATM, check out Handaaccessories.com they have a ton of stuff that's OEM.

Thank you for the help.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Just updating with pics of my new window visors.

In-channel AVS window visors for $70 including overnight shipping. Great fitment and no rain pouring in when I have a smoke.

8hOXnUg.jpg

mKqhPrl.jpg

lGWODti.jpg

jGNDyot.jpg

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Just adding some beauty shots after a wash and wax. Got my wheels out of storage and put some cheap tires on them. Installed the hood bra.
18x8 +40 offset, Koya Racing with 215/40/18 Nankang tires.
yZdoiB5.jpg

dg1UKso.jpg

wktwe1e.jpg

tdi9z2T.jpg

Last edited:

LeoY

Reaction score
Friend of mine has the same color sedan, I need to show her yours, get her to do things to it. Looks great!

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Friend of mine has the same color sedan, I need to show her yours, get her to do things to it. Looks great!
Thanks, gotta rep signet silver metallic! Love this color.
Car is looking really good. I consider all of your additions improvements.
Thank you, I try to keep things clean, tasteful and functional (the wife says it's probably just OCD, haha). I just wish I could afford/have the time for the J32 6MT swap though. That would set it off for me.

james'99

Reaction score
After reading this, I'm so glad you came to hate those tails. lol! These ones are so much nicer! Props on the whole car man!

Back