DIY Mods under $25

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ya

without cluttering this thread...removing A/C and PS on your daily driver...doing a bunch of stuff to gain like 2hp. the coolant bypass is the same deal...i don't care what you or anyone does to their car, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to compromise drivability and comfort in your only car...especially in wisconsin.

did you keep the A/C? are you using it today when its almost 90 and humid? :D tomorrow is going to be even warmer.

Ryan

Reaction score
what blind people is BOTH low AND high beam. that's why it's so bright when someone high beam you. but this is only ONE bulb high beam turning on. it doesn't blind people though. you just need to adjust the light down a little bit because the beam spread out more. other than that, it's only about 30% brighter which is pretty worth it.

details!?? very interested

ParisiOT

Reaction score
what about sand paper... and different coats? imean go ahead and apply 1 and see how that lasts

edit: ohh and as for the HD lip, tried it, you can kinda see it in my sig but it doesnt last too long.

Last edited:

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
what about sand paper... and different coats? imean go ahead and apply 1 and see how that lasts

edit: ohh and as for the HD lip, tried it, you can kinda see it in my sig but it doesnt last too long.

Cost depends on what you already have lying around. Sandpaper doesn't cost anything if you already have it, same with clear coat and primer.

How much did you spend on the ghetto lip for your Accord? It looks pretty good on that Evo.

pellegrini

Reaction score
it's just a piece of transparent paper that you could put behind your gauge cluster or use it on your tail lights so it's tinted. it's just another option from tinting your tail lights without spray can.
were can u get polarizing film?

ParisiOT

Reaction score
Cost depends on what you already have lying around. Sandpaper doesn't cost anything if you already have it, same with clear coat and primer.

How much did you spend on the ghetto lip for your Accord? It looks pretty good on that Evo.

to be honest, I think I just had some lying around and attached it with self tapping sheet metal screws lol. I have a 5th gen accord oem lip on it right now. it looks like the type-R one IMO. but I had to cut it and it does not fit very nicely. I'm waiting on getting one of the oem style off ebay for 01-02

Back