Retro sold, SPEAKERS FOR SALE

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
RETRO FIT HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

I am selling some blauplunk speakers. They are brand new and never been used, just don't have the boxes. 25$ shipped!
Picture427-1.jpg

Picture426-1.jpg

Prices are firm

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: Tsx retrofit for sale!!!

GLWS man, sucks to hear that you're moving on. That Impreza sounds like it should be sweeeet.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

GLWS man, sucks to hear that you're moving on. That Impreza sounds like it should be sweeeet.

I know, Its a very HARD decision. I love hondas a lot, I just need something with more potential. Actually the WRX has been around in Japan since 92. A buddy of mine in Canada is a registered importer, hes going to buy the WRX for me, get the BC plates and Canadian registration and drive it to my house. The JDM cars in Canada are very clean with very low Kilometers.

Its going to be a project, Im going to try and register it as a Kit car first. If that fails, then I already have a Non running 94 4dr Impreza L to swap anything and everything into so it will have valid VIN numbers.

Nismode

Reaction score

Lemmie, they look like A4 shrouds to me.

Nismode

Reaction score

watcha going for next an s2000 lol
I lol'd.

If only you had a full set of front/rear speakers. My rear passenger speaker just blew/tore, and I need a new one. I could put the OEM speaker back, but then I'd have 3 pioneer speakers and one OEM. Do they sell this model still? I might just pick up the two for the front from you and get two new rears.

That retrofit is tempting as well...did you retrofit it yourself, or did someone else do it? Cutoff pictures? Also, can the factory adjustments still be used? If you don't have stock parts, I can offer a trade with mine.

Back