What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Update: IT WORKED! Just got a text from the tech, the new PCM is getting proper waveform! However, now he is telling me there is a DTC for idle air control. wtf

Hmm, wonder if I would need to do the same thing.

Will send you a pm and discuss details.

Hello People

Reaction score
ysajuhyp.jpg

It's finally here, now I'm just waiting on paint.

Hello People

Reaction score
I got mine off eBay, $75 with free shipping. It says 98-02 on the description, and I can't really tell the difference between 98-00 and 01-02 spoilers.

u3u2uted.jpg

http://bit.ly/12na8Vv (link to listing)

That's the picture the seller provides. I don't think it's OEM, but it's not bad.

noelaorozco

Reaction score
The one for the 98-00 ends at the trunk and the 01-02 curves over the rear quarter panel a bit, looks better imo, but 75 is not bad, do you know what its made out of and does it come with the connections for the brake light?

Hello People

Reaction score
The one for the 98-00 ends at the trunk and the 01-02 curves over the rear quarter panel a bit, looks better imo, but 75 is not bad, do you know what its made out of and does it come with the connections for the brake light?

It's made of ABS, and comes with the third brake light. It is a separate piece that screws in with 2 screws. It's kind of a pain in the *** because you have to fish the wire through the spoiler and pull it out of the base. I'll get some pics up soon.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Replaced the iacv. As of today my car has no codes that are performance related (just a automatic transmission malfunction code and a code related to the TL-s's VSA - neither codes throw a CEL or interfere with emissions controls) I was able to get down to the emissions testing stations 20 minutes before they closed. My car is finally registered after 3 months of struggling with it.
:win:

noelaorozco

Reaction score
It's made of ABS, and comes with the third brake light. It is a separate piece that screws in with 2 screws. It's kind of a pain in the *** because you have to fish the wire through the spoiler and pull it out of the base. I'll get some pics up soon.

Ah i see, well let us know the final verdict when its done!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Replaced the iacv. As of today my car has no codes that are performance related (just a automatic transmission malfunction code and a code related to the TL-s's VSA - neither codes throw a CEL or interfere with emissions controls) I was able to get down to the emissions testing stations 20 minutes before they closed. My car is finally registered after 3 months of struggling with it.
:win:

Great, can you find me an ECU will won't cause me those headaches as well? lol

I think the difference is because I have a :canada: accord, we need to do the immobilizer bypass.

I may have to invest in this, unfortunately.

juicebox00

Reaction score
blew the water pump on my e30 and had to drive it. stage 2 racing clutch with a leg cast ****ing sucks.

Back