What'd you do to your accord today?

saro6

Reaction score
Finally received my new rear bumper yesterday. Solid fitment and paintjob for $270 from OnlinePartBin on eBay. If anyone needs pre-painted front/rear bumper covers, check them out.

Also got my Genuine OEM front lip back from the dude that destroyed it. Initially, I thought the BaysonR OEM style looked identical but comparing the two again, there's a clear difference between the two. The center portion on the BaysonR is a lot skinnier. The Genuine Honda version is taller and looks better overall, despite looking similar at a quick glance. Needless to say, the BaysonR lip will be in my storage for the foreseeable future lol.

And can anybody tell me what he used to patch it up? Looks shitty but as long as it holds up, I'm happy. The patched portions feel rock solid compared to rest of the lip.

2s124b7.jpg
it's fiber glass and how much you gonna b asking for that lip?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

DizzyP

Reaction score
Installed some cheap LED strips that I had laying around in my trunk. It a meter long but I just slapped then in with electrical tape to see how they would do. Only allow for half of the strip to shine and covered the rest. It in bright white and what a difference! Considering putting some frosted drinking straws over them to help diffuse the light. I recommend this to anyone that is annoyed by low light in the trunk. They are already 12v DC so direct hook up to current bulb and like $6!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofast4u

Reaction score
pretty much almost killed my car last night while driving through a rain storm. Intake was sucking up too much water and the car kept on dying. At one point it sounded like a Subaru and the CEL was flashing (probably misfire) Car seems to be running fine now though. Also on the way home in neutral the rpm was revving to 2500 and back to 1000 continuously on its own. Thankfully all the problems seem to have gone away since it sat overnight.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
pretty much almost killed my car last night while driving through a rain storm. Intake was sucking up too much water and the car kept on dying. At one point it sounded like a Subaru and the CEL was flashing (probably misfire) Car seems to be running fine now though. Also on the way home in neutral the rpm was revving to 2500 and back to 1000 continuously on its own. Thankfully all the problems seem to have gone away since it sat overnight.

yea the rain was pretty bad yesterday!
it knocked down power lines and poles!!!
glad the car is running normal now lol

^looks like bondo glass.

car is in paint today, gonna go check on it later :skurred:

lip kit was primed and sanded thursday and friday, i hope this paint matches okay

cool! what color are you painting?
i'm having mine fully painted as well as we speak lol

Brad2274

Reaction score
cool! what color are you painting?
i'm having mine fully painted as well as we speak lol

i honestly dont no :crazyrun: my car is painted a custom red with silver and gold pearl mixed in, guy who painted it convinced me itd be awesome and it was, looks dark red at night and scarlet in the light, but we've since run out of paint after a door repair, now nobody can replicate it or figure out what it is, so they've been testing many different colors to get something close, gonna be noticable but hopefully not too bad.
passenger door, fender, hood, bumper, mirror, and A pillar, plus rear bumper and lip kit are all being painted so that the 2 new panels blend ok

Last edited:

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Legend calipers arrived today(they are heavy) :)

Timken wheel bearings are due to arrive tomorrow.

Much more money to spend on operation front end!

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Installed the new window regulator, i have a window again!

Also sent off my Richie module, hopefully this is finally all fixed soon so I can focus on maintenance

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Just had a jackass back into me at a red light!

Looks like the coupe conversion is gonna happen sooner than I thought!

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Just had a jackass back into me at a red light!

Looks like the coupe conversion is gonna happen sooner than I thought!

Ouch, that sucks man, but on the bright side, yay for the conversion :beer: Oh, and if you haven't already.... Ooooo, whiplash, my neck hurts ;)

Last edited:
Back