What'd you do to your accord today?

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Quit procrastinating and changed my rotors and pads early this morning o yea stops on the dime now

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Going to start leaving flyers on people's cars. Politely worded, but informing them on their parking job. I'm convinced people don't look at lines anymore, just at the cars on either side and they park in the middle of them, no matter where that is. :flame:

temporary_zps847c57d4.jpg

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Going to start leaving flyers on people's cars. Politely worded, but informing them on their parking job. I'm convinced people don't look at lines anymore, just at the cars on either side and they park in the middle of them, no matter where that is. :flame:

This crap terrifies me and makes second guess spending the money on a paint job!

twofast4u

Reaction score

You need to print some of these out and put them on their windshield.

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Bought a new remote for the remote start/alarm last one was scratched and missing pieces
y6y8u4uh.jpg
hydamyne.jpg

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Coilover install, see sig

-only prob? One front one took FOREVER to get fork bolt past @(*& strut, 1-4" more like 3-7" drop, waitin on wheels!

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Coilover install, see sig

-only prob? One front one took FOREVER to get fork bolt past @(*& strut, 1-4" more like 3-7" drop, waitin on wheels!

Has anybody given a review of those coilovers yet? I've seen they are priced reasonable but didn't know anything about them.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
No, I decided 'f it' for price of four shocks (1/2 coilovers) I got ~2 years, (with h&r race springs) if these go 4: I'm sold.

So now, aight (ish) on ride, I can't run no fender liner? LAME!

Last edited:

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Valid points and plenty of people run no liner. I gotta get mine back in, tired of hearing pebbles rattle around!

Let us know how they hold up!

Back