What'd you do to your accord today?

xci.ed6

Reaction score
How about the front edge, I hope, lol, well I'm good with zip ties. I can figure it out!

cmgreensr

Reaction score
How about the front edge, I hope, lol, well I'm good with zip ties. I can figure it out!

The front of my fender liner is zip tied to the underside of the bumper, or was before the jackass hit me. Well, either way, it held good even at high speed and scraping

DizzyP

Reaction score
Great find, I am sooooo printing out these!

If you're parked next to the a-hole you might consider leaving the notes on your way out of the parking lot. Remember a-holes just don't park jacked up, they also are known to key cars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
If you're parked next to the a-hole you might consider leaving the notes on your way out of the parking lot. Remember a-holes just don't park jacked up, they also are known to key cars!
Was thinking the same thing. You never know if you'll get any harsh aftermath...

@ Chris: With that said, I personally think it's a bit risky if you leave a note whenever you decide.

(Unless you usually park in the same spot, and a car you recognize seems to park too close to you occasionally.)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Worked on the tail lights last night, going to check on them tonight to see if the laminate stuck. If they’re good I’ll install on Wed or Thurs, depending on the weather.

This crap terrifies me and makes second guess spending the money on a paint job!

Ditto

buy some orange cones to put next to your car

or buy some fake throw up to place on the white line

Fake vomit is genius. Fake dog turds might work too. Cones might attract too much attention though.

You need to print some of these out and put them on their windshield.

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/

Lol I’ve seen that before. Though it’s true, I don’t want to use it since it’s a little crude. A red car with gold wheels stands out, I don’t want them coming looking for me some other time to get back at me and do who knows what to my car. Unless it’s somewhere I don’t go regularly, then I might use that.

I would also use that if I was passing through a lot somewhere and saw something that warranted it.

@ Chris: With that said, I personally think it's a bit risky if you leave a note whenever you decide.

(Unless you usually park in the same spot, and a car you recognize seems to park too close to you occasionally.)

I’ll leave the note as I’m leaving. It will be polite with no profanity or rudeness, but firm and to the point. People need to realize how much they suck.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Well if you really wanna go drastic you can put REAL vomit or a REAL dog turd on their windshield with a note advising them the parking job made you sick or it was a *****ty parking job. :cheers:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Awesome, domestically manufactured, no ching-chong when you use REAL crap ;) even human!

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Well if you really wanna go drastic you can put REAL vomit or a REAL dog turd on their windshield with a note advising them the parking job made you sick or it was a *****ty parking job. :cheers:

epic punch lines roflmao

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Back