What'd you do to your accord today?

ParisiOT

Reaction score
Got a new 98 rear bumper and oem lip from the wreckers for 45 bucks :party36: . Just need to get it painted
ygasahyz.jpg

edit: eww my car is soo high...

ParisiOT

Reaction score
dang that's a good find!! no side skirts or front lip?

You know what, I'm real rattled about it. I found the guy selling the car as is in QC and emailed him multiple times. had the full oem lip and fogs + some other aftermarket parts. pretty sure a neuspeed strut bar and def springs. but he never replied to my emails and didn't have a phone number.
Found the car at the wreckers, front lip gone, and one of the side skirts ruined... probably from the forklift they used to jack the car up... he only wanted 500 for the car too.:banghead:

Brad2274

Reaction score
ouch, should have bought the car, pulled the parts, then sell it to the yard and basically get those parts for $200

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
ouch, should have bought the car, pulled the parts, then sell it to the yard and basically get those parts for $200

I found the guy selling the car as is in QC and emailed him multiple times....but he never replied to my emails and didn't have a phone number...he only wanted 500 for the car too

That sucks though Paris, what a waste. :(

agginline86

Reaction score
Bought a trunk lip off ebay, coming at the end of the month
decided against a spoiler
just got my catalytic converter.... fuck CARB....
but the gaskets shipped separately.... so gotta wait to install anyway

cmgreensr

Reaction score

Gave some love to my legend calipers today since it was nice out so I can get around to installing them one day!

Back