FS: $20 For OEM Floor Mats And $40 Prelude Shift Gate

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
You must be special. I'll explain this to you in a special way. Well I guess since I didn't reply between the time you sent me shipping quote for them (11:36pm last night) and the time they were considered sold (overnight) you must have assumed I wasn't interested. I never sent you a profile comment or PM saying that I am not interested, because I was in fact interested in them, then I saw that they were sold.

It's whatever man, but it comes off as a pretty impulsive business practice on your part. I won't lose sleep over it, it just bewilders me.

Good luck with the sale on the rest of your items, because you do in fact have good prices on them. Peace.

Last edited:

yo44boichris

Reaction score
You must be special. I'll explain this to you in a special way. Well I guess since I didn't reply between the time you sent me shipping quote for them (11:36pm last night) and the time they were considered sold (overnight) you must have assumed I wasn't interested. I never sent you a profile comment or PM saying that I am not interested, because I was in fact interested in them, then I saw that they were sold.

It's whatever man, but it comes off as a pretty impulsive business practice on your part. I won't lose sleep over it, it just bewilders me.

Good luck with the sale on the rest of your items, because you do in fact have good prices on them. Peace.

ohhh damn i just checked my messages. I got you mixed up with that erik guy damn thats my fault. I remember messaging you and thought you reply back saying your gonna pass it up, but that was erik. Sorry about that, that was my fault.

Back