FS: $20 For OEM Floor Mats And $40 Prelude Shift Gate

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Ok, so the floor mats you sold from under me... You advertised them being beige (taupe), but in reality they turned out to be GRAY per the person who bought them, and as courtesy offered for me to buy them from him. I in fact needed the beige (taupe) mats as advertised, but I'm glad I didn't buy them in the first place because your sales are not only unreliable and impulsive, but also illegitimate and deceptive. I'm going to report you to the Better Business Bureau LOL. Have fun toolbag. :roy:

Namboyz

Reaction score
yeah=/ ill take pics and post em up again. what else can i do lol. maybe he honestly didnt know. but its been done. im sure some will want some oem GREY floor mats.

xJx

Reaction score
yeah=/ ill take pics and post em up again. what else can i do lol. maybe he honestly didnt know. but its been done. im sure some will want some oem GREY floor mats.

The photos he had looked like they were beige. Sorry to hear they didn't turn out to be though. If you sell them I may be interested!

yo44boichris

Reaction score
well i took like 4 different pictures and i can repost them if you want and you can clearly see the color of it in the pictures . You could of asked what color they were? but you never did so dont get mad at me. Sorry they weren't the color you were looking for, but i never posted what color they were because i thought you could clearly see them in the picture.

yo44boichris

Reaction score
i mean look how clearrrrrrr theses pictures are, you can obviously tell what color they are.
To be honest with yall, i thought it was grey floor mats, but I never posted what color they were tho. So dont be telling me I said they were beige and ****. I didnt deserve that **** man. Thats ****'d up

CIMG5571.jpg

CIMG5573.jpg

CIMG5575.jpg

CIMG5575.jpg

Nismode

Reaction score
Sure as hell look beige/tan to me in those pictures
+1 womp. Be clear in your descriptions, don't assume things.

Also hope that the shifter doesn't turn out to be from something besides a prelude lol.

Back