FS: '00 Accord Sale***CF4 Fog Lights**

F350spyder

Reaction score
So I ended up trading in my Accord about a year back and am finally getting around to selling some of the stuff I have laying around.

I'll start with some of the stock parts. These are off a '00 Accord 4cyl 4dr. Make an offer on these.

Stock Intake
Stock Springs
Stock front upper control arms
photo2.jpg

And now the better stuff.

Never used Tanabe DF210. About 2.0" F / 1.5" R $100
photo1.jpg

Left over retrofit parts. I bought these off a member from an old Accord form that isn't around anymore. I can detach the projectors for someone looking to retrofit. They are a bit bigger but will fit in the stock housing. I'm selling these as is (one of the housings is opened up). The person who originally did the retrofit bondo'd the projector to the inner reflector so you can adjust it easily. I'm all about full disclosure. They may take a little bit to clean up so I'll let them go for like $50. SOLD

Enkei RSV 18" x 7.5" +45. These are in pretty good condition. Minor curb rash but no bends to the lip. Got these way before all this hella flushness rage took off. $400 + Shipping. SOLD

Immaculate set of Accord CF4 fog lights! SOLD

PM me. PayPal only and pickup would be preferred.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Wish the fogs had a harness. Any idea if a 98-00 OEM fog harness could work? Or what kind of bulbs do CF4's use?

And thank you for listing the full description of what car the items are out of, most people don'd do that, or they just simply say "parts are out of a 1999 Accord". Glws.

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Would the UCA's fit a 99 accord lx sedan ? If so, PM me shipped price, cuz if I make an offer I'd probably lowball you :p Also, how many miles are on them ?

Back