Heater Core Brand Question?

suenoz

Reaction score
I have been waiting for a week to get a tyc from amazon with my prime membership and it seems it will not ship till the end of October and i want to do my project this weekend as its the only time off i have. So my question is, there is a Spectra Premium 94802 for 10 dollars more with 2 day shipping and should get it by oct 3rd. Should i go ahead and get the Spectra?, is it a good brand, is it worth it? let me know guys, I need to order it by today.

Thanks everyone in adavance who replies back quickly

HotboxF23

Reaction score
I have been waiting for a week to get a tyc from amazon with my prime membership and it seems it will not ship till the end of October and i want to do my project this weekend as its the only time off i have. So my question is, there is a Spectra Premium 94802 for 10 dollars more with 2 day shipping and should get it by oct 3rd. Should i go ahead and get the Spectra?, is it a good brand, is it worth it? let me know guys, I need to order it by today.

Thanks everyone in adavance who replies back quickly

Spectra isnt a TERRIBLE brand..Autozone sells it, i say grab it bro it wont be the worst decision you've made by far

suenoz

Reaction score
thanks brother for the assist. I already ordered it yesterday for my 96 accord and since now I got confirmation from you that is a good brand. I will be ordering another one for my 2000 accord since the mildew smell is strong in both cars. PHEW!! :signs16:

HotboxF23

Reaction score
thanks brother for the assist. I already ordered it yesterday for my 96 accord and since now I got confirmation from you that is a good brand. I will be ordering another one for my 2000 accord since the mildew smell is strong in both cars. PHEW!! :signs16:

no problem if you have an odor try replacing the cabin air filter that should help too

Back