Front lip

guytv

Reaction score

Tectonickz

Reaction score
Well if anything I'd say get the second one that specifically says 4 door....The 2 door one could fit with some work but no point in doing that if you can buy one for the sedan.

Lol, just remember you get what you pay for so IMHO I wouldn't pay $25 for a front lip because it's quality is probably going to reflect that cheap $25 price tag.....

Good luck

guytv

Reaction score
Haha. That's the same thing I was thinking. The 25 dollar one was probably going to be cheap. But I can't find one for 4 door other than that one.

HotboxF23

Reaction score
The second one is more specific to your car but cheapo shouldn't necessarily be the option its going right in the front of your car lol

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Look for Polyurethane lips and that they are specifically for your year and trim. They're essentially the same price(not really but yea). Ones free shipping and the other is 20 shipping bringing time almost to the same final price.

by the way, is this you Johnathan? I dont remember you ever having a type R rep.
$_12.JPG

guytv

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. and I don't know if your referring to the picture, but either way I'm not Johnathan.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Look for Polyurethane lips and that they are specifically for your year and trim. They're essentially the same price(not really but yea). Ones free shipping and the other is 20 shipping bringing time almost to the same final price.

by the way, is this you Johnathan? I dont remember you ever having a type R rep.
$_12.JPG

Haha I thought the same thing when I saw the photo but no, I've only had the OEM lip

Back