Ok, started my led project, here are some pics

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Already saw it maaan that's why i was asking to see what the red non-led lights looked like in a cluster.. don't think I ever saw a pic of that here on the boards.. only LEDs

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Resisting is so hard (especially when it's something towards noobs lmao). But back to info that isn't from a noobs list of approved statements lol, gonna be trying out a new type of 74 this week for the engine temp side. It's a 3 SMT LED (one on each side and 1 on top) so I'm hoping the light matches more with the light from the 5 SMT 194s I have. Also gonna be putting one in the odometer, hoping it distributes better. I'll be posting pics in here when I can.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
post a diy on how to take off the cluster plz cuz ima be doing this very soon. im getting some paper yeeeeeeeeee

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
post a diy on how to take off the cluster plz cuz ima be doing this very soon. im getting some paper yeeeeeeeeee

What do you mean "take off the cluster"??? Are you talking about taking it out of the car? Separating the gauges from the board? You gotta be a bit more specific otherwise none of us will know what diy you're talking about.

Back