Ok, started my led project, here are some pics

twofast4u

Reaction score
i might be going off track here, but I did my LED conversion but where it show's your mileage at the bottom, it wont light up. It never did since i got the car. I put a new led in and it still wont work. Anyone ever seen this?

lldumboll

Reaction score
so i started my led also, by just reading this. i wanted purple n green. but it seemed like purple is a very hard color to get. the purple in the picture doesnt show as well as it shows in person. its definitely UV in person. but it just not as bright like LED bright.
gaugecluster.jpg

for some reason my odometor light wont turn on.. already tried switchin diff bulbs. and the cool n heat green section i sanded it a lil bit messy so theres a bit black. gotta redo.
and the purple didnt spread out evenly. you can see it in the picture..

Fritz

Reaction score
I recently did a blue LED swap. The only issues I currently have are of course a dim defrost switch and dim needles. I know I'll have to wire in a red LED if I want to fix the defrost, but I'm at a bit of a loss for the needles. I did not put any lights in the top 2 holders (the ones that shine down from the top to light the faces). Would the needles pick up light from those? Should I mod the needles themselves? Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Since this was taken I have fixed the hotspots/other blue lighting issues with the HVAC cluster.
guages.jpg

nfcrew54

Reaction score
ok, this took me two hours to read but its all informative. Anyway for the p,r,n,d4,d3,d2,d1 lights, what led bulb size are they?

Back