FS: Coilover Covers

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
I started making coilover covers for those that wanted some a while back. I’ve been experimenting with the fabric (for about 9-10 months) and these covers are much needed if you don’t want to take your coilovers off for winter and can basically be used all year long to help protect your investments. I have a bit of fabric left and I’ll be making more. I’m using black 210 Denier with polyurethane coated nylon material. It is waterproof, mold resistant, durable and can be washed no problem. I’m also using 1” Velcro and 1/8th bungee cord to help secure them. They are 13”x13” but can be custom made (just send me a pm). Please make sure these will fit your set up before you order. If you don’t know what coilover covers are just refer to this link: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2330815.
These will be $55 shipped for (4) standard (13"x13") size covers and vary depending on custom sizes. Do keep in mind a lot of work goes into these, plus the cost of materials and I’m also very busy with my own schedule. They are handmade by my fiancée and me, but are well made and affordable. These can be sold in either a set of 2 or a set of 4. I have sold over 10 sets and haven't had any complaints so far. If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to send me a pm. Thanks, Bobby

jiidy8.jpg

2rp8rbn.jpg

11snmzo.jpg

Momentum

Reaction score
Are you the same guy from the fb page? I need some of these.

todd_cards

Reaction score
how late am i. ill be at WBTB i have type ones. do not know measurments off my head at the moment. but do you have any passed you have did for type ones.

Back