Finally a "stancy" video of my own car

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
This is very nice. But you will not believe how many times I have looked for this song, but never found it. Thank you so so so much

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Car looks great, a better looking exhaust will for sure make it look even better. Good work. Video wasn't too bad either.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The car is sexy, John. Plain and simple. Cool video, must have been somewhat challenging to film it that way, getting the angles right and what not so your car is on display. Very cool.

And the lighting/shadows here make your car look like it has a sort of a 'BMW quality' to it to me for some reason... :drool:

jsv_zpse7156e6f.jpg

J30MAN

Reaction score
did your friend not turn his headlights on during the first drive down the road?

Yes...haha i had to call him and let him know :lawl:

This is very nice. But you will not believe how many times I have looked for this song, but never found it. Thank you so so so much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXxNXAEHk-c

Car looks great, a better looking exhaust will for sure make it look even better. Good work. Video wasn't too bad either.

It does need exhaust work for cosmetic reason lol

Magnaflow #15640 SS cat-back or nothing.

way too much $$.

The car is sexy, John. Plain and simple. Cool video, must have been somewhat challenging to film it that way, getting the angles right and what not so your car is on display. Very cool.

And the lighting/shadows here make your car look like it has a sort of a 'BMW quality' to it to me for some reason... :drool:

jsv_zpse7156e6f.jpg

Thanks Chris! He used a suction cup shower handle as the camera mount. And just panned back and forth, he didn't seem to have a problem getting the shots. Poor man's camera jig ;)

Back